Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
@Turnoverchaincane
Read what @Poopscoop wrote. That applies for you too, and a lot of others who just can't be grown and have an intelligent convo without the insults. Yall instigate a lot of **** with @caneinorlando knowing he will say something back and TBH... We are better than that. Deadass. We all root for the same Canes, my guy.

If there's anyone to hate, hate NJ to FLA's punk ***, he deserves eternal hatred from us.
Nah bro. It's all good. This has been a funny *** off season thread. Cane fans will always have much love for Butch and I'm sure most, if not all Cane fans are forever thankful for the work he put in when he was here.
With that said.....Imma bow out of this here thread fer now.

Go Canes!!!

Your boy initiates a lot more than he falls for. He is incapable of seeing obvious flaws in those he worships and deliberately insults anyone who slightly deviates from what he believes.

Homophobic slurs and pre arranged spots to meet and fight are the norm not a last resort. Not to mention his constant I have more money stupidity.

Hes no innocent being drawn into anything.
@caneinorlando is this you? lol

Advertisement
I agree that hes certainly not some innocent pawn. But everyone knows how he is at this point... So unless the purpose in those posts is what was stated then why bother. Most of us grown enough to learn what to expect. So why keep on. @caneinorlando hes right. You do institigate your share of this just cause people say one thing or another. This is just the internet brother. Most people dont even mean what they say on here. They just want amusement. Either way people are allowed to have their own opinions no matter how foolish they may be. You need to realize no one on here is worth all this agita. Relax and live your life brother. For those of us that know, whether its off chucks face or simply cause of you as an individual and how long you wer around us you have things youre aware of that 95% of the people on here arent aware of and in most cases simply dont want to believe. I learned that the hard way after way too many headaches myself. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. So leave people in their bliss. Far as you go @Go Canes!! You are grown as well. Intelligent conversation is one thing. Harrassment for personal amusement (not saying this is what you do)is something else entirely.
Upvoted for use of the word "agita".

And also for trying to talk some sense into this lot.

Your boy initiates a lot more than he falls for. He is incapable of seeing obvious flaws in those he worships and deliberately insults anyone who slightly deviates from what he believes.

Homophobic slurs and pre arranged spots to meet and fight are the norm not a last resort. Not to mention his constant I have more money stupidity.

He’s a former 80s jock Italian/white guy: which means you’re totally screwed if he ever shows up to work with his sausage.

Guys like him in subsequent generations are a lot more in touch with their sensitive side, or *****y, depending on how you look at it. I like both sides of the generational splits.

Its too bad the internet, and this specific message board, didn’t exist in the 80s. The real Dan Sileo would have posted his nightly conquests and no maud would have been able to do anything about it.

He’s a former 80s jock Italian/white guy: which means you’re totally screwed if he ever shows up to work with his sausage.

Guys like him in subsequent generations are a lot more in touch with their sensitive side, or *****y, depending on how you look at it. I like both sides of the generational splits.

Its too bad the internet, and this specific message board, didn’t exist in the 80s. The real Dan Sileo would have posted his nightly conquests and no maud would have been able to do anything about it.

I mean we’re not dealing in stereotypes or anything, are we?

Advertisement
AR-191128593.jpg

If a picture is worth a thousand words...
I like this one better. Blowout at the Rock!! LOL

Mark+Richt+Butch+Davis+Florida+International+wEjF87sicpsl.jpg

Advertisement
@Turnoverchaincane
Read what @Poopscoop wrote. That applies for you too, and a lot of others who just can't be grown and have an intelligent convo without the insults. Yall instigate a lot of **** with @caneinorlando knowing he will say something back and TBH... We are better than that. Deadass. We all root for the same Canes, my guy.

If there's anyone to hate, hate NJ to FLA's punk ***, he deserves eternal hatred from us.

Don't think this is accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back