Thank you Butch Davis

Imma be real. Y'all top grown to starting stupid **** because you don't like each other, especially on the internet. Deadass, grow TF up. Sitting up getting ppl riled up on purpose for your amusement is ******* dumb and lame, TBH.

ALL OF YOU, FOR THE SAKE OF THIS 🙌🏿
🗣🗣🗣MOVE TF ON ALREADY WE ARE GROWN *** MEN AND WOMEN.

It’s the offseason.

Advertisement
Dont put me into these fairy tales. I dont get into this back and forth. Ive known @caneinorlando since i was 17 years old. When it was all starting out for me. His uncle is one of my favorite people in this world and is like a father to me. I get yall like getting him riled up. As ive explained to him countless times,he does this to himself. But its only amusing to fvck with people so much. Besides that youre also twisting his words when it relates to Bo also. Bo himself said he was hand timed by two scouts at 4.13 but all the other scouts had him at early 4.3s and late 4.2s like he proved himself to run over and over throughout his career. No different from when lil bruh (ac) ran a 4.16 at pro day here few years back and reality is he runs mid 4.3s. thats what happens with hand times. And saying he said laser timing didnt exist is twisting words also. Yes it definitely existed. However it had ZERO to do with nfl combines at the time. He gives yall enough to amuse yourselfs and pick on him about in his regular posts that people dont need to twist his words just to pick fights with him and get him riled up. Besides that leave chuck out of it all too. Now you said your uncle coached dbs here as well. Was that just another line to get at him or was that reality? If i had to guess id say an attempt to **** off @caneinorlando (who really needs to stop falling for all this ****)
E.N.D O.F S.T.O.R.Y.....Drops Mic....

Advertisement
No matter how much I try, I can’t keep my eyes off this back-and-forth train wreck.

8C0E87DD-3301-4C33-A784-FBFE33BDAF59.gif

yeah, SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

/I gotta be careful, some Mod gave me 2 unwarranted "warnings", then I read these other debates and I'm like WTF, how did I get warnings
Mods... Mods... MODS!!!

I'll quit if so and so doesnt stop saying mean things!!!!!!

TL2Yr3ioe78tO.gif

Oh dare we dream a little dream.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your boy initiates a lot more than he falls for. He is incapable of seeing obvious flaws in those he worships and deliberately insults anyone who slightly deviates from what he believes.

Homophobic slurs and pre arranged spots to meet and fight are the norm not a last resort. Not to mention his constant I have more money stupidity.

Hes no innocent being drawn into anything.
I agree that hes certainly not some innocent pawn. But everyone knows how he is at this point... So unless the purpose in those posts is what was stated then why bother. Most of us grown enough to learn what to expect. So why keep on. @caneinorlando hes right. You do institigate your share of this just cause people say one thing or another. This is just the internet brother. Most people dont even mean what they say on here. They just want amusement. Either way people are allowed to have their own opinions no matter how foolish they may be. You need to realize no one on here is worth all this agita. Relax and live your life brother. For those of us that know, whether its off chucks face or simply cause of you as an individual and how long you wer around us you have things youre aware of that 95% of the people on here arent aware of and in most cases simply dont want to believe. I learned that the hard way after way too many headaches myself. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. So leave people in their bliss. Far as you go @Go Canes!! You are grown as well. Intelligent conversation is one thing. Harrassment for personal amusement (not saying this is what you do)is something else entirely.

Advertisement
@Turnoverchaincane
Read what @Poopscoop wrote. That applies for you too, and a lot of others who just can't be grown and have an intelligent convo without the insults. Yall instigate a lot of **** with @caneinorlando knowing he will say something back and TBH... We are better than that. Deadass. We all root for the same Canes, my guy.

If there's anyone to hate, hate NJ to FLA's punk ***, he deserves eternal hatred from us.

I agree that hes certainly not some innocent pawn. But everyone knows how he is at this point... So unless the purpose in those posts is what was stated then why bother. Most of us grown enough to learn what to expect. So why keep on. @caneinorlando hes right. You do institigate your share of this just cause people say one thing or another. This is just the internet brother. Most people dont even mean what they say on here. They just want amusement. Either way people are allowed to have their own opinions no matter how foolish they may be. You need to realize no one on here is worth all this agita. Relax and live your life brother. For those of us that know, whether its off chucks face or simply cause of you as an individual and how long you wer around us you have things youre aware of that 95% of the people on here arent aware of and in most cases simply dont want to believe. I learned that the hard way after way too many headaches myself. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. So leave people in their bliss. Far as you go @Go Canes!! You are grown as well. Intelligent conversation is one thing. Harrassment for personal amusement (not saying this is what you do)is something else entirely.
As entertaining as this all was - it's shaping up to be a great ending! Well said!

I hereby relinquish my part in this thread.

Mod I formally request it be closed though I know it won’t be.

Advertisement
Back