Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
Thank you. Someone had to say it
They don’t like each other much. 15-0 enjoyed posting that. It’s not like he needs his arm twisted. Have you seen them on here?

3A12ADA1-AD50-4167-BF9F-6F57B21E3BBF.gif

Advertisement
The guy is the biggest wannabe status chaser I’ve ever seen or....he’s the greatest troll character ever created, up there with wrestling Andy Kaufman or Borat.
Maybe he just needs a simple makeover and relaunch of his brand? Y’all play nice.

So if Forston was being negative recruited by Davis, what does knowing Sean Taylor's father has to do with the veracity of the story.
Don't if that story is true or not but only Forston and Davis would know.
Anything else is just second and third hand gossiping. Should leave that for old women and teenage girls.

Advertisement
I asked him and he said you didnt lmfao. Get lost kid
Dont put me into these fairy tales. I dont get into this back and forth. Ive known @caneinorlando since i was 17 years old. When it was all starting out for me. His uncle is one of my favorite people in this world and is like a father to me. I get yall like getting him riled up. As ive explained to him countless times,he does this to himself. But its only amusing to fvck with people so much. Besides that youre also twisting his words when it relates to Bo also. Bo himself said he was hand timed by two scouts at 4.13 but all the other scouts had him at early 4.3s and late 4.2s like he proved himself to run over and over throughout his career. No different from when lil bruh (ac) ran a 4.16 at pro day here few years back and reality is he runs mid 4.3s. thats what happens with hand times. And saying he said laser timing didnt exist is twisting words also. Yes it definitely existed. However it had ZERO to do with nfl combines at the time. He gives yall enough to amuse yourselfs and pick on him about in his regular posts that people dont need to twist his words just to pick fights with him and get him riled up. Besides that leave chuck out of it all too. Now you said your uncle coached dbs here as well. Was that just another line to get at him or was that reality? If i had to guess id say an attempt to **** off @caneinorlando (who really needs to stop falling for all this ****)

Dont put me into these fairy tales. I dont get into this back and forth. Ive known @caneinorlando since i was 17 years old. When it was all starting out for me. His uncle is one of my favorite people in this world and is like a father to me. I get yall like getting him riled up. As ive explained to him countless times,he does this to himself. But its only amusing to fvck with people so much. Besides that youre also twisting his words when it relates to Bo also. Bo himself said he was hand timed by two scouts at 4.13 but all the other scouts had him at early 4.3s and late 4.2s like he proved himself to run over and over throughout his career. No different from when lil bruh (ac) ran a 4.16 at pro day here few years back and reality is he runs mid 4.3s. thats what happens with hand times. And saying he said laser timing didnt exist is twisting words also. Yes it definitely existed. However it had ZERO to do with nfl combines at the time. He gives yall enough to amuse yourselfs and pick on him about in his regular posts that people dont need to twist his words just to pick fights with him and get him riled up. Besides that leave chuck out of it all too. Now you said your uncle coached dbs here as well. Was that just another line to get at him or was that reality? If i had to guess id say an attempt to **** off @caneinorlando (who really needs to stop falling for all this ****)
This was a well put defense of all parties involved in this mess.

Advertisement

Your boy initiates a lot more than he falls for. He is incapable of seeing obvious flaws in those he worships and deliberately insults anyone who slightly deviates from what he believes.

Homophobic slurs and pre arranged spots to meet and fight are the norm not a last resort. Not to mention his constant I have more money stupidity.

Hes no innocent being drawn into anything.

Your boy initiates a lot more than he falls for. He is incapable of seeing obvious flaws in those he worships and deliberately insults anyone who slightly deviates from what he believes.

Homophobic slurs and pre arranged spots to meet and fight are the norm not a last resort. Not to mention his constant I have more money stupidity.

Hes no innocent being drawn into anything.
You guys need to fight on zoom and this website needs to sponsor it.

Advertisement
You guys need to fight on zoom and this website needs to sponsor it.

Dude is a doofus. Two minutes in he’ll be screaming wanting to know what Wawa I work at so I can tell him Butch is a conniving serial liar to his face.

Imma be real. Y'all top grown to starting stupid **** because you don't like each other, especially on the internet. Deadass, grow TF up. Sitting up getting ppl riled up on purpose for your amusement is ******* dumb and lame, TBH.

ALL OF YOU, FOR THE SAKE OF THIS 🙌🏿
🗣🗣🗣MOVE TF ON ALREADY WE ARE GROWN *** MEN AND WOMEN.

Imma be real. Y'all top grown to starting stupid **** because you don't like each other, especially on the internet. Deadass, grow TF up. Sitting up getting ppl riled up on purpose for your amusement is ******* dumb and lame, TBH.

ALL OF YOU, FOR THE SAKE OF THIS 🙌🏿
🗣🗣🗣MOVE TF ON ALREADY WE ARE GROWN *** MEN AND WOMEN.
VIOLATION

Advertisement
Back