Thank you Butch Davis

If he wins six games he should be fired. Literally no one here thinks otherwise
I do understand that you understand that.....my point is 0-5 3-6 same ****. If Saban went to FIU and wins 4 games it's still the same **** thing IMO. I was using it as an example of not winning is not winning. I do get that u understand 6 wins is unacceptable

Advertisement
So Saban would win big like what he is doing now................. at FIU? miss me with that
If being a top conference team is “winning big” then yeah he would because the dude know how to build a CFB program. He turned Mich st around his last year . Won at Toledo. Won a natty at lsu where from 1990-2000 it was a mediocre program at best..then what he doing now. Given FIUs locale and the conference they are in, today they should be able to have success relative to that comp. FAU has had 2 double digits wins szn in 4 recent years. FIU is a destination in today’s climate that’s more capable of doing that at that level.

I do understand that you understand that.....my point is 0-5 3-6 same ****. If Saban went to FIU and wins 4 games it's still the same **** thing IMO. I was using it as an example of not winning is not winning. I do get that u understand 6 wins is unacceptable

I have zero doubt Saban would have them at or near the top of their conference by year three.

If you need proof look at what kiffin did in the exact same scenario at FAU.

If being a top conference team is “winning big” then yeah he would because the dude know how to build a CFB program. He turned Mich st around his last year . Won at Toledo. Won a natty at lsu where from 1990-2000 it was a mediocre program at best..then what he doing now. Given FIUs locale and the conference they are in, today they should be able to have success relative to that comp. FAU has had 2 double digits wins szn in 4 recent years. FIU is a destination in today’s climate that’s more capable of doing that at that level.
Saban at MSU....
6-5-1
6-6
7-5
9-2

At LSU
8-4
10-3
8-5....then the Bags started dropping....

Advertisement
Saban at MSU....
6-5-1
6-6
7-5
9-2

At LSU
8-4
10-3
8-5....then the Bags started dropping....

Butch win totals thru four years at four different stops:

Miami: 8,9,6,9

Cleveland 8,9,5,3

UNC: 5,8,8,8

FIU: 8,9,5,0

One guy won titles at two different schools within four years and made a third total dog program legitimate.

The other has been fired twice and an argument can be made for a third. At all four stops teams were stagnant or regressed to total ****.
Jfc you’re the biggest simp on earth.

Butch win totals thru four years at four different stops:

Miami: 8,9,6,9

Cleveland 8,9,5,3

UNC: 5,8,8,8

FIU: 8,9,5,0

One guy won titles at two different schools within four years and made a third total dog program legitimate.

The other has been fired twice and an argument can be made for a third. At all four stops teams were stagnant or regressed to total ****.
Jfc you’re the biggest simp on earth.
You wish you had 1/100th of my $$$$.....come make this in 1hr like my So called "Simp" self made today...then run your broke *** mouth....
138039218_1206969016364455_1128237406798234635_n.jpg

Lmao.

Doofus this has to be your biggest wtf response ever.

View attachment 146418

What'd you expect from the biggest clout chasin groupie in the history of forums?? HIs life is so worthless he has to convince strangers on a football forum that he's the most rich, lives the best life, and is most connected to the football program. LMAO. This out of all things provides his life with meaning. It also makes sense that his natural defense mechanism when he repeatedly gets run over on this forum, is to engage in red herring arguments. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those clout chasing groupies contribute pictures and stories.

What exactly do you bring to the party?

If you have to ask that, then you clearly have been paying attention to the wrong things. I never knew one of the upholding principles of this forum was elitism? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
What'd you expect from the biggest clout chasin groupie in the history of forums?? HIs life is so worthless he has to convince strangers on a football forum that he's rich and lives a great life. LMAO. This out of all things provides his life with meaning. Smh

Dude lives in a $400,000 house and has an 18’ jon boat and has the sac to come on here wanting to compare financial statements with total strangers.

Makes me lol every time he pulls that one out.

Dude lives in a $400,000 house and has an 18’ jon boat and has the sac to come on here wanting to compare financial statements with total strangers.

Makes me lol every time he pulls that one out.

Bro this cat is 60+ yrs old!! Have you ever met a senior citizen in your life that acts this way?? LMAO. I guess it's true what they say. For some people even in old age, wisdom & humility remain elusive. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back