Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
SHUT.

YOUR.

MOUTH.

May lightning strike you down in righteous and glorious retribution.
kramer laughing GIF by HULU

Burner account? Lmao.

Since you’re all about facts, what would you say about a coach who, at four different HC stops has never improved his record from year two or three?

Four jobs, four years in his system, four years of his coaching, four years of bringing in his players and he never increased his win totals. In three of his stops the totals plummeted.

What would you be saying about Manny if at the end of year four he was still sitting at 8 wins, or even worse, going backwards?
Fit

1. If Saban were at FIU he wouldn't win **** cause he out talents, and u can't get talent to go to FIU. Without people inside willing to do all it takes to win financially u won't win so winning at FIU ain't happening. So that destroys the whole he didn't win anywhere else theory. Exploded......clip clip done.

2. See this one is an opinion (see I'm real) but I am in the opinion that UNC was about to start cooking. They had NFL talent all over and guys got suspended and they still looked the part vs UNC. Also it showed Butch was doing what he had to at a basketball school with money to win.

3. I would rag on Manny because his roster evals haven't shown to be top flight UM caliber. Not TNM caliber the old.....if he was bringing in bama type classes I'm willing to wait but when u are constantly getting raped on the trail I'm sus on it.....also am sus cause his evals aren't good so even if he gets a high rated guy I'm still skeptical and will be until it changes.

So there is your answer to all three.....fit matters. Anyone can say fit doesn't matter but the most important things are....is your school willing to do anything to win? Will your school hire the right guy that is about anything to win? Will this HC that has taken over be a beast at evaluating and closing? If u can't check yes I those three you are doomed to fail. I think Manny does a bad job at alot and I don't think the U is a school that will so anything to win....at least not anymore. But I'm here to bytch and complain about it.

Fit

1. If Saban were at FIU he wouldn't win **** cause he out talents, and u can't get talent to go to FIU. Without people inside willing to do all it takes to win financially u won't win so winning at FIU ain't happening. So that destroys the whole he didn't win anywhere else theory. Exploded......clip clip done.

2. See this one is an opinion (see I'm real) but I am in the opinion that UNC was about to start cooking. They had NFL talent all over and guys got suspended and they still looked the part vs UNC. Also it showed Butch was doing what he had to at a basketball school with money to win.

3. I would rag on Manny because his roster evals haven't shown to be top flight UM caliber. Not TNM caliber the old.....if he was bringing in bama type classes I'm willing to wait but when u are constantly getting raped on the trail I'm sus on it.....also am sus cause his evals aren't good so even if he gets a high rated guy I'm still skeptical and will be until it changes.

So there is your answer to all three.....fit matters. Anyone can say fit doesn't matter but the most important things are....is your school willing to do anything to win? Will your school hire the right guy that is about anything to win? Will this HC that has taken over be a beast at evaluating and closing? If u can't check yes I those three you are doomed to fail. I think Manny does a bad job at alot and I don't think the U is a school that will so anything to win....at least not anymore. But I'm here to bytch and complain about it.

Saban would never end up at a bottom feeder school like FIU and if did he wouldn’t go winless like Butch, Butch didn’t have enough talent to win a game last year?

You want Manny to outrecruit top programs after essentially two decades of failures and less resources than many other programs? His last two full classes have been in the right direction now time for on field production to match

I don’t know why people cry over Manny, if he doesn’t produce he will be gone after this season or next

Advertisement
And outside of Wright?
Right. If you fail to recruit bodies into certain positions...your football team fails. It would be like Dias recruiting one CB between 2021-2024...it doesn’t matter if the rest of the positions are solid...we would be toast.

Coker's last team could not effectively pass the ball because we didn’t even have enough bodies to go four wide. He should have gone triple option with the personnel he came into 2006 with.

15-years coaching college ball 0 titles
its as if people actually think any coach is going to be able to consistently battle against what college football has become, basically a pro league at the top, with an administration that doesn’t care at all. Butch would’ve been passed just like we are now. We may compete on the off year again, but if the administration doesn’t care, the years of being at the top consistently are over. They’ve been over for two decades, sadly.

More like....Thank you to an incompetent Athletic Department and/or BOD for not cleaning house......top to bottom

No firing after getting an NCAA rushing record being set on the defense and watching Okie St run roughshod over the "defense" for the bowl game.

If chips matter then Erickson would be better than Jimmy.............correct?
Dennis Erickson doesn’t get the credit he deserves after following up Jimmy IMO. Brought the 1 back offense to Miami. Took over after Jimmy and kept the ship on a upward trend. Until the sanctions ofc.

But no. Jimmy won at every level. Created a dynasty in CFB and the pros until Jerry got in the way. Jimmy went 52-9 1 natty in a short 5 stint. 3 separate natty Chances in a short window. Cheated out of another natty. QB blew another. The “swagger” was created through Jimmy’s teams and the way they played. It was a entertaining brand of ball that hadn’t been seen befor in CFB. Went to Dallas and created a dynasty there. Everything he touched from the 80s and 90s turned to gold.

Imo MR. Shennly belongs in his own discussion. But Jimmy is right underneath him if we are talking about Miami football. Followed by Dennis and Butch..if there was a mt Rushmore for UM coaches it’s Mr. Howard. Jimmy Johnson. Erickson. Butch Davis

Advertisement
Dennis Erickson doesn’t get the credit he deserves after following up Jimmy IMO. Brought the 1 back offense to Miami. Took over after Jimmy and kept the ship on a upward trend. Until the sanctions ofc.

But no. Jimmy won at every level. Created a dynasty in CFB and the pros until Jerry got in the way. Jimmy went 52-9 1 natty in a short 5 stint. 3 separate natty Chances in a short window. Cheated out of another natty. QB blew another. The “swagger” was created through Jimmy’s teams and the way they played. It was a entertaining brand of ball that hadn’t been seen befor in CFB. Went to Dallas and created a dynasty there. Everything he touched from the 80s and 90s turned to gold.

Imo MR. Shennly belongs in his own discussion. But Jimmy is right underneath him if we are talking about Miami football. Followed by Dennis and Butch..if there was a mt Rushmore for UM coaches it’s Mr. Howard. Jimmy Johnson. Erickson. Butch Davis
Just a fyi..... i in no way think Dennis E is better than JJ........was just clarifying that chips is what determines how good the coach is ......so just wanted to make that point

We had swagger under Schnellenberger. Our kids used to taunt like crazy under Howard. The **** started to hit the fan under Jimmy when the media started to attack us and Jimmy faced pressure to stop it. He said you couldn't stop it overnight.

Advertisement
Like I said, he signed two blue chip recruits in Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman.

How does a team that goes to two straight national championships have a blue chip recruiting haul that goes:

2002: None
2003: Kyle Wright
2004: Kirby Freeman
2005: None
2006: None

How does this happen? Or when it came to wide receivers, how is it possible his blue chip haul went:

2002: Ryan Moore
2003: Darnell Jenkins, Akeem Jolla
2004: Lance Leggett
2005: None
2006: Sam Shields

We signed more four star players in the last two cycles than Coker signed in five.

This is what you said:

"Coker could just not recruit at key positions. Literally. As in he could not get quarterbacks to sign with Miami. Nor wide receivers. And I am not saying bad recruits. I mean no recruits."

Do you know what the words "literally" or "no" mean?

Don't be thick in front of me, Al.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back