Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
go through those rosters and name where we had a clear talent advantage.
2009 Canes were #12 against an unranked UNC team....and were THROTTLED.....Lol at 09 UNC having comparable talent to 09 UM....No they did not...but by all means...keep believing that.

2009 Canes were #12 against an unranked UNC team....and were THROTTLED.....Lol at 09 UNC having comparable talent to 09 UM....No they did not...but by all means...keep believing that.
so you didn't look at the rosters, just plugging your ears and believing what you want.

also, they beat us by 9 and we went into that game at 7-2 while they were 6-3. you're hardly making a case for yourself.

so you didn't look at the rosters, just plugging your ears and believing what you want.

also, they beat us by 9 and we went into that game at 7-2 while they were 6-3. you're hardly making a case for yourself.
They were UNRANKED....We had already beaten 3 ranked teams...Stop it...and run along....

Advertisement
They were UNRANKED....We had already beaten 3 ranked teams...Stop it...and run along....
that awful 09 fsu team and oklahoma without sam bradford are hardly wins to write home about. georgia tech is the only decent win of that season and they were still a 3-loss team. still waiting for that roster comparison, btw.

sorry to keep poking holes in your paper-thin arguments even when you move the goal posts to the other end of the field.

that awful 09 fsu team and oklahoma without sam bradford are hardly wins to write home about. georgia tech is the only decent win of that season and they were still a 3-loss team. still waiting for that roster comparison, btw.

sorry to keep poking holes in your paper-thin arguments even when you move the goal posts to the other end of the field.
You can't poke holes in anything UM related with me....but keep believing UNC had comparable talent....we had NO Business losing to them in ANY of those games.....and the trend continues till this day.....I guess FIU had comparable talent as well....

The ‘09 Canes should have done better. Our ‘07 team’s offense was so awful I’m surprised we kept it close.

The ‘0i team had hankerson, benjamin, streeter and graham at receiver/te. Figs, Fox, Franklin, Trump and Gunn at OL. Jacory was a decent QB.

Advertisement
You can't poke holes in anything UM related with me....but keep believing UNC had comparable talent....we had NO Business losing to them in ANY of those games.....and the trend continues till this day.....I guess FIU had comparable talent as well....
i'm not over here trying to defend any of our coaching staffs after coker, but you still haven't shown where we out-talented unc for those years. i linked the rosters, made my point, and you are dodging a very simple question that would make your point: where between 2007 and 2010 did miami hold a clear talent advantage over unc?

The ‘09 Canes should have done better. Our ‘07 team’s offense was so awful I’m surprised we kept it close.

The ‘0i team had hankerson, benjamin, streeter and graham at receiver/te. Figs, Fox, Franklin, Trump and Gunn at OL. Jacory was a decent QB.

i think streeter only got significant game time at the end of 09/bowl game. and that year unc's entire front 7 were nfl guys with 5 of them going 1st and 2nd round.

He's beaten us 4 outta 6 with a ridiculous amount of less talent....but Hey....Clappy....Onion...Golden...Richt and Desi were/are so much better....

So he has beaten us, so what. That's your standard, anyone that beats us is great.
We haven’t been good since 2001, you know who else hasn't been any good.
Butch Davis and all the teams he has coached.

Interesting that the first analogies that come to mind for you are someone sexing your wife then dumping a log on your chest. What a position!
Ethnic on point. There is an unsettling number of gatos round these parts who are just fascinated with bukkake, scat, male on male felatio, felatio with a donut, livin that cuck/simp life, cleveland steamers, rusty pirates, rusty trombones...

who am i to judge?

😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Ethnic on point. There is an unsettling number of gatos round these parts who are just fascinated with bukkake, scat, male on male felatio, felatio with a donut, livin that cuck/simp life, cleveland steamers, rusty pirates, rusty trombones...

who am i to judge?

😂😂😂😂😂
If a guy is plowing your wife while ****ting on your chest, does that mean you’re looking up his back? Or worse?

:kramer:

If a guy is plowing your wife while ****ting on your chest, does that mean you’re looking up his back? Or worse?

:kramer:
oOi0uJV5k9pSWtByI4.gif

Advertisement
UM FB players GPA were the Highest in UM History under Butch....including 3 Academic AAs.....F Shalala

I love all you non-alums that only care about the football program coming on here to blast someone that raised $3 billion for my alma mater.

Show your true colors. You don't give a f@#K about the University of Miami. All you care about is bragging rights for "your" football team, that you've never contributed a **** thing to.

Wanna know what's GREAT for recruiting? Better facilities and a higher academic profile.

I love all you non-alums that only care about the football program coming on here to blast someone that raised $3 billion for my alma mater.

Show your true colors. You don't give a f@#K about the University of Miami. All you care about is bragging rights for "your" football team, that you've never contributed a **** thing to.

Wanna know what's GREAT for recruiting? Better facilities and a higher academic profile.
My Son's a UM Grad....class of 2008...Now go F yourself....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back