Thank You All

D - the kid told Raymond and UiF he was coming in commitment date and committed to Miami, which was a shock to all and yet said on that commitment date, “not over yet.”

This was a calculated commitment. Deion technically beat Saban, Napier & Mario here.

Some recruitments are just cluster ***** like this.

And Coleman pulled the same **** and he didn’t follow Deion to Colorado. Why?

Let it all play out. You will see in due time.
u think he woulda gone to Jackson st had sanders not moved on

Advertisement
Bust. Call me a hater but the bust ratio for kids that troll are astronomical. Took my feelings out of it when he didn’t sign early

We’ll his hc is a hall of fame cb
Maybe the best of all time
We flex thst Mario is an ex oline as head coach
When elite oline pick us
Yes mario has much more proven record of getting players in the league
But honestly at the end of the day
Recruiting is sales
Deion closed the deal, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a great salesman, seems like he is
Mario just got beat
I always love the rationale “he’s the best of all time” for any great player in professional sports.

That doesn’t mean they will be great coaches. Barry Bonds was probably the best hitter of all time. You can argue if he’s the best but definitely one of the best. He was a terrible hitting coach.

Michael Jordan….. ok never mind. Gonna skip that one to avoid a huge thread detail but he’s one of the best of all time. Probably couldn’t have the patience to try and coach up any of these upcoming players because to him they are bums.

Point is, because he was one of the best doesn’t mean he will be a great coach. He hasn’t proven anything yet as a skill position coach.

I was lucky enough to live in riverdale so it wasn’t that bad
And went upstate for college
But I live near Philly
It’s weird growing up where I did when I go to other big cities I get weirded out cuz their so clean
Esp Chicago and Boston
I need that nyc grunge and dirtiness hahahaha
And Philly was the only other major city thst had thst to me
I need noise to fall asleep I cannot sleep in just whiteness lol. I'll put on a YT video of fan noise with a black screen. Or I have to hear cars bruh lmao. I do kind of want to get away from the city people are fked up now and always talking about politics and race. I'm like yo wtf happened to just Vibin? **** crazy now

Advertisement
I always love the rationale “he’s the best of all time” for any great player in professional sports.

That doesn’t mean they will be great coaches. Barry Bonds was probably the best hitter of all time. You can argue if he’s the best but definitely one of the best. He was a terrible hitting coach.

Michael Jordan….. ok never mind. Gonna skip that one to avoid a huge thread detail but he’s one of the best of all time. Probably couldn’t have the patience to try and coach up any of these upcoming players because to him they are bums.

Point is, because he was one of the best doesn’t mean he will be a great coach. He hasn’t proven anything yet as a skill position coach.
My position is that
That is probably what cormani thinks of him
And it’s proves my point that deion was able to sell him on coming even with no proven track record
He did a better job of selling and closing
That’s my point
It’s on the coach to use whatever u have to sell a kid to get him to buy in
Mario couldn’t do that and deion could for cormani

Look forward to seeing CU get thumped by the decent Pac-12 teams. Can’t imagine what the top ones will do.

Advertisement
I need noise to fall asleep I cannot sleep in just whiteness lol. I'll put on a YT video of fan noise with a black screen. Or I have to hear cars bruh lmao. I do kind of want to get away from the city people are fked up now and always talking about politics and race. I'm like yo wtf happened to just Vibin? **** crazy now
Exactly
That’s why i live in the suburbs of Philly
In a place called blue bell
Reminds me alot of the northern nj/ Bergen county vibe but without the high taxes
Pretty nice if u looking to leave check out the Philly suburbs

We’ll his hc is a hall of fame cb
Maybe the best of all time
We flex thst Mario is an ex oline as head coach
When elite oline pick us
Yes mario has much more proven record of getting players in the league
But honestly at the end of the day
Recruiting is sales
Deion closed the deal, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a great salesman, seems like he is
Mario just got beat
True, Mario got beat by Deion on this one, and this was a big one to lose. I can't deny that. Not a good look for Mario right now.

Knowing what we know now, Cormani was going to whatever school offered him the best NIL deal. We pretty much had it locked up until Deion to Colorado happened. That's when Cormani and his camp took advantage of an opportunity. Well played. I can't blame Mario for that. More facts will eventually come out on who/what was behind his NIL deal. We can only speculate for now, but there has been a lot of rumors over the last few weeks about Barstool and the possibility of the documentary. Usually, where there is smoke......

Now does this mean he’s def not getting in on field role
Good question,even though he's not an actual position coach he was the lead recruiter for Mcclain and Shemar last year and both were tough losses.

Advertisement
That wasn’t the point I was making. The point was they went out of their way to make it known how important DVD was to Cormani’s recruitment and how much their trust in him played into it and then he turns around and commits to Colorado.

Not gonna act like I know everything behind the scenes but seems kinda schitty to me
This👆🏻

I noticed a few things with Cormani this year and Travis Hunter commitment from last year. Basically Norvell and Mario seemed to have things locked up with these two going into signing day. Then last minute here comes Deion with Barstool money and this you “can be me if not better commitment pitch”. Both coaches are left in unlikely situations trying to either outbid or convince the kids how they can be developed better or at the same level Deion would. To me it seems like Deion really ain’t win these battles but just came in late when both coaches thought they had things lined up and let they Baird down. Much respect to Innis in saying naw I’m straight on that

Advertisement
Can’t root for a guy like this. Don’t forget he openly lied on national tv during his interview at the UA game. I don’t mess with people with no integrity. Same goes for his mother. It’s shame all the way around

I wanna see how Prime does when he losses 8 games next season... imma bet its something like Reed and the trash debacle. Only thing it aint gonna be because of Prime and it aint gonna be because of the school. Its gonna be trash the kids left and right.

Advertisement
Back