Thank You All

Advertisement
This class is really, really strong. Now that Cormani's officially gone, let's review something.

People can debate about the exact order until they're blue in the face, but the five most premium positions in today's game without question are:

QB - Miss
WR - Miss
OL - Hit
DL - Hit at DE, miss at DT
CB - I'd assume there will be varied opinions here after losing Cormani, so I'll put push considering the array of talent we were pursuing

There's no argument against OL or DE being a hit in this class. There's no argument against QB, WR, and DT recruiting being a miss compared to the national powers we're trying to compete against.

Stafford and Brown are, of course, really nice additions and A. Jackson reclassified. Presumably at least one of them ends up at safety given how lightly we recruited that position in this class. Cormani bounced. We made 11th-hour pushes for countless CBs (Mathews from OSU, Austin from LSU, J. Jackson and Denson from UF, Harrison from Pitt, Joseph) and didn't close on any of them. We lost the elite cover corner and added Brown's brother via the portal.

Really, really strong class. Considering our misses at QB, WR, and DT, hopefully we'll have some staff changes and a season that isn't a start-to-finish abomination that will help us land a Top 3 haul next year. Because that's what we need to become legit contenders.

And for f**** sake, can we bring in a DB coach who helps us actually close the deal with Surtain and Campbell-level corners?

Last edited:
Advertisement
None of this matters honestly. He doesn’t have the body to see the field too much next year.. and let’s be honest, there’s 100% chance he transfers. I’d go higher with that number if the math allowed me to.

My position is that
That is probably what cormani thinks of him
And it’s proves my point that deion was able to sell him on coming even with no proven track record
He did a better job of selling and closing
That’s my point
It’s on the coach to use whatever u have to sell a kid to get him to buy in
Mario couldn’t do that and deion could for cormani
Ok, fair but Deion is not selling the kid with nothing to sell. And now is the time to do it because he hasn’t been exposed yet as a coach.

He can sell barstool, he can sell Amazon Prime, he can sell Jesus, he can sell personality, he can sell “you can be like me”, etc , etc.

He didn’t just beat Mario. He beat Bama, FL, FSU & Georgia last year for Hunter.

Congrats, Deion!

Exactly
That’s why i live in the suburbs of Philly
In a place called blue bell
Reminds me alot of the northern nj/ Bergen county vibe but without the high taxes
Pretty nice if u looking to leave check out the Philly suburbs
My brother lives near Philly forgot what the place is called. My place is the hang out spot for the family. After my dad passed on Jan 5th I got faded bruh. Wanted to leave the city man.i couldn't sit down on the porch with my dad anymore **** killed me. I may move to PA in the future we will see

Advertisement
Fair but then why are we counting it as Deion beating Mario 2 years in a row if the dude sucks?
Cause evals on the site ain't always correct. Then they blame developing. Nope it's about eye for talent knowing who's going to be legit. When kids don't pan out for Saban no one says he didn't develop them. It's cause the kid was mis evaluated even by the great Saban it happens.

Exactly
That’s why i live in the suburbs of Philly
In a place called blue bell
Reminds me alot of the northern nj/ Bergen county vibe but without the high taxes
Pretty nice if u looking to leave check out the Philly suburbs
Eagles Fan or Giants Fan?

This class is really, really strong. Now that Cormani's officially gone, let's review something.

People can debate about the exact order until they're blue in the face, but the five most premium positions in today's game without question are:

QB - Miss
WR - Miss
OL - Hit
DL - Hit at DE, miss at DT
CB - I'd assume there will be varied opinions here after losing Cormani, so I'll put push considering the array of talent we were pursuing

There's no argument against OL or DE being a hit in this class. There's no argument against QB, WR, and DT recruiting being a miss compared to the national powers we're trying to compete against.

Stafford and Brown are, of course, really nice additions at CB. Cormani bounced. We made 11th-hour pushes for countless CBs (Mathews from OSU, Austin from LSU, J. Jackson and Denson from UF, Harrison from Pitt, Joseph) and didn't close on any of them. We landed two really solid prospects but lost the elite cover corner. Also added Brown's brother via the portal.

Really, really strong class. Considering our misses at QB, WR, and DT, hopefully we'll have some staff changes and a season that isn't a start-to-finish abomination that will help us land a Top 3 haul next year. Because that's what we need to become legit contenders.

And for f**** sake, can we bring in a DB coach who helps us actually close the deal with Surtain and Campbell-level corners?

I say we still hit at Dbs and we absolutely destroyed LB, DE and OL. I dont have any issues with QB. This is still one of the best classes since we've been down.

Advertisement
Bust. Call me a hater but the bust ratio for kids that troll are astronomical. Took my feelings out of it when he didn’t sign early
I cannot think of a single highly ranked recruit that trolled a team, whether it be Miami or another school, and had success at the school at which they eventually signed. The last guy that I remember that really trolled us was Romello Height. He's at his 2nd school now (USC) and has yet to contribute.

Advertisement
I appreciate and would like to thank you all for being so scared to bet me on the Cormani situation. My checkings account would have been looking very sick right now.

Love y'all.
You’re committed at least

Like delusional and need to be committed

Advertisement
Back