Thank You All

Gonna have to take time to play against Colorado in the new college football game coming out next year and torch both corners on Colorado’s roster

Advertisement
Look at the current gold standard uga
They can win back to back with Stetson bc they have elite dts thst anchor the defense
They way thst defense plays sets the tone for the team
cfb isn’t the nfl teams can stay elite with jag qbs
Even Clemson cont to win 10’games year in and year out bc Dabo stacks the dline esp dt year
Bro, UGA has multiple great Edge rushers, LBs, and DBs. It isn't just Jalen Carter playing defense for them lol.
If you were to point out a team that had great DTs and NOT great EDGE rushers that are setting the tone for their defense you'd make a better point. Lke Clemson constantly has great EDGE guys. But the fact is there are far more good defenses with great EDGEs than good Defenses because of great DTs.

You always been cool people on here. I couldn’t come at you for staying down on your prediction. You put your money up.

Keeping it a buck bra. I learned in recruiting And would like to share, don’t believe **** unless its your son.
Facts bra. I remember I gave up on recruiting. Wasn't going to believe ANYTHING and then Mario came and got me hyped again lol. It's my fault tho.

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Too soon!

Advertisement
Sadly he looks like a young man that’s not in control of his own destiney.

Would love for the background stuff to come out now to see what actually happened.

Also love the fact that is seems we spoiled the surprise that was supposed to happen last Sunday
To me looked uncomfortable.

I noticed a few things with Cormani this year and Travis Hunter commitment from last year. Basically Norvell and Mario seemed to have things locked up with these two going into signing day. Then last minute here comes Deion with Barstool money and this you “can be me if not better commitment pitch”. Both coaches are left in unlikely situations trying to either outbid or convince the kids how they can be developed better or at the same level Deion would. To me it seems like Deion really ain’t win these battles but just came in late when both coaches thought they had things lined up and let they Baird down. Much respect to Innis in saying naw I’m straight on that
Or he was there all along and the show was the play

Advertisement
Georgia and bamas classes are stacked we aren’t punching in that weight class right now. Like I said it’s like comparing norvell to Mario because he beat us for keem

as for Tennessee and lsu we’re all kind of on the same level. We beat them for some and they beat us for others. I wouldn’t call that bodying.
But yet you’re implying Deion bodied Mario because of one recruit.

Advertisement
Just saw that Brewster video.

Wonder if Sean Lewis is ready to gtfo. He doesn’t seem like that type of coach.

I was lucky enough to live in riverdale so it wasn’t that bad
And went upstate for college
But I live near Philly
It’s weird growing up where I did when I go to other big cities I get weirded out cuz their so clean
Esp Chicago and Boston
I need that nyc grunge and dirtiness hahahaha
And Philly was the only other major city thst had thst to me
Van Cortlandt Park all day!

Advertisement
I cannot think of a single highly ranked recruit that trolled a team, whether it be Miami or another school, and had success at the school at which they eventually signed. The last guy that I remember that really trolled us was Romello Height. He's at his 2nd school now (USC) and has yet to contribute.
Lmao forgot about that kid. Honestly glad this recruitment is finally over tbh

Advertisement
Back