Thad Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the current status of Franklin basically "win and he will come"? A future of Chaney, Knighton, Franklin is one **** of a three headed monster, with all three backs having complementary skill sets.

We are usually sitting pretty at RB because of who and where we are, but those three have the potential to be really special.

Advertisement
The 3-headed Hydra of Thad, Don, and Jaylen would be massive especially in this offense that Rhett’s installing. I think if we land Franklin Lashlee might implement his Auburn days back when it was what, 60-70% rushing? Will need the horses upfront for that but we’re getting there.

Happy belated
Here's a complimentary birthday dance
Me Thad and @FlipT all have the same birthday , how cute is that ?

Happy birthday and on behalf on canesinsight here's two women to help you enjoy your evening, it's on the house

giphy (25).gif
giphy (14).gif

Is that girl to left name Bonnie. A couple oof my girlfriends were posting about a girl that looks like that girl. If its bonnie whats her story. She definitely can get it.

Who is bama recruiting at RB?
With the Brooks getting swept up and Marshall getting a phone call, what are the odds Franklin is getting hit up by the midget.

Advertisement
Amazes me that you guys think that a dude that fast and that big grows on trees. There is a reason why everyone was after Chaney and everyone is and will continue to be after Franklin.
It’s dudes like that from this area that win games for schools. Sony, Dalvin, Mcgahee, Gore. Yes I’m putting him in that conversation cause at this stage of his career that’s what he’s doing.
You can’t let a dude like that leave. Can’t have anymore dudes like him keep that kkk train going.
We already gonna play against Brooks in 21. Last thing I want to see is him and Brooks in a Bama uniform and have him run for 150 or some sht. And you know saban will do it just on pronciple and for optics.
All these kids wants to hide behind the king instead of knocking him out. Smdh.
Lol at B Smith as a replacement for Franklin.
Let leave? It's his choice to leave which he's done once already. To my knowledge, nobody is pushing him out the door.

This will probably tell you.

View attachment 120796

It says they're after Donovan Edwards, Camar Wheaton, Brandon Campbell, Joseph McKay, Armoni Goodwin, and Alton McCaskill.

Also says potential recruitments down the road might include Jaylin White, Deshun Murrell, and JD Martin.

No mention of Franklin anywhere. Looks like Bama is not recruiting him at all.

Advertisement
Let leave? It's his choice to leave which he's done once already. To my knowledge, nobody is pushing him out the door.
What?
“Let leave” is used a lot for sofla kids that leave to other schools. I wasn’t being literal. Nobody is forcing the kid to do anything and we kept recruiting him when he left and we are still recruit him to my limited knowledge. No sht he can leave if he wants. We’ve had players on the team leave if they want.

It says they're after Donovan Edwards, Camar Wheaton, Brandon Campbell, Joseph McKay, Armoni Goodwin, and Alton McCaskill.

Also says potential recruitments down the road might include Jaylin White, Deshun Murrell, and JD Martin.

No mention of Franklin anywhere. Looks like Bama is not recruiting him at all.
Thanks for the info my man.

I've seen him post a UGA edit once. Haven't seen him mentioned on their board at all, though.

What?
“Let leave” is used a lot for sofla kids that leave to other schools. I wasn’t being literal. Nobody is forcing the kid to do anything and we kept recruiting him when he left and we are still recruit him to my limited knowledge. No sht he can leave if he wants. We’ve had players on the team leave if they want.
Then what is your point? Keep recruiting him? Cause you didn't say that.

Advertisement
If Franklin doesn’t come, is Daniels the replacement? I love Thad! Hope he sticks obviously. Just don’t see many other options talked about besides Daniels who was mentioned as a second back if i remember.

If Franklin doesn’t come, is Daniels the replacement? I love Thad! Hope he sticks obviously. Just don’t see many other options talked about besides Daniels who was mentioned as a second back if i remember.

I believe so as I have not heard of them recruiting any other RB that hard right now. Especially this year where kids are trying to lock up spots, I would be fine with taking the "best player" instead of position. yes you obviously need to balance your roster so you dont have 20 CB's but I don't see much point in wasting a scholly on some random kid JUST because he plays RB and will never likely sniff the field or transfer after 2 years. Give it to someone else higher on the board regardless of position.

Advertisement
Who is bama recruiting at RB?
With the Brooks getting swept up and Marshall getting a phone call, what are the odds Franklin is getting hit up by the midget.
What exactly made you ask this?

What exactly made you ask this?
They don’t have a running back commited. They came here out of the blue and snatched Brooks and now Marshall says talking to saban was a dream come true. Just cause he doesn’t have an offer or the Bama boards don’t mention him means nothing to me. I see him as the exact type of dude he comes down here for. And I have suspected highly that their bagmen have been down here the minute the ncaa shut down visits.
Saban has a hard on for anything elite from south Florida and he loves bigger backs. A lot of the dudes rated higher than him are sub 200lbs. He doesn’t have anything that says he’s a Um commit on his Twitter bio.

They don’t have a running back commited. They came here out of the blue and snatched Brooks and now Marshall says talking to saban was a dream come true. Just cause he doesn’t have an offer or the Bama boards don’t mention him means nothing to me. I see him as the exact type of dude he comes down here for. And I have suspected highly that their bagmen have been down here the minute the ncaa shut down visits.
Saban has a hard on for anything elite from south Florida and he loves bigger backs. A lot of the dudes rated higher than him are sub 200lbs. He doesn’t have anything that says he’s a Um commit on his Twitter bio.

Jacory Brooks? They was recruiting him the whole time, it was them & LSU favorites in his junior hs year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back