Thad Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPB Cane

Redshirt Senior
Anybody know what the deal is? I know he removed any Miami stuff off his social media accounts over a month ago. Also heard in a SOTU podcast that he DECOd a second time but didn’t confirm anywhere else. Now I’m seeing the staff is going after Miami Central’s Amari Daniels.

Advertisement
If Franklin bounces again then **** him but we do need to take 2 backs this cycle.
I think we need 2 backs this cycle. BUT...if we get a kid like Palmetto's BSmith then we could go AD and BSMith for a sort of RB/APB type of haul. But I'd still want us taking 4 true WRs, not taking 3 WRs and Smith. We take BSmith as a WR then we need another RB to pair with AD.

Advertisement
Amazes me that you guys think that a dude that fast and that big grows on trees. There is a reason why everyone was after Chaney and everyone is and will continue to be after Franklin.
It’s dudes like that from this area that win games for schools. Sony, Dalvin, Mcgahee, Gore. Yes I’m putting him in that conversation cause at this stage of his career that’s what he’s doing.
You can’t let a dude like that leave. Can’t have anymore dudes like him keep that kkk train going.
We already gonna play against Brooks in 21. Last thing I want to see is him and Brooks in a Bama uniform and have him run for 150 or some sht. And you know saban will do it just on pronciple and for optics.
All these kids wants to hide behind the king instead of knocking him out. Smdh.
Lol at B Smith as a replacement for Franklin.

Amazes me that you guys think that a dude that fast and that big grows on trees. There is a reason why everyone was after Chaney and everyone is and will continue to be after Franklin.
It’s dudes like that from this area that win games for schools. Sony, Dalvin, Mcgahee, Gore. Yes I’m putting him in that conversation cause at this stage of his career that’s what he’s doing.
You can’t let a dude like that leave. Can’t have anymore dudes like him keep that kkk train going.
We already gonna play against Brooks in 21. Last thing I want to see is him and Brooks in a Bama uniform and have him run for 150 or some sht. And you know saban will do it just on pronciple and for optics.
I’m fast

I've heard the rumors. He's committed until he's not. I'd love to keep him but if he decommits again I'd no longer recruit him. Hopefully this turns out to be nothing. Just the way he has responded to teams offering him for basketball as well is a little concerning but I won't trip over losing a RB. That's one of 3 positions that we recruit well.

Let him play basketball too then....I mean, whatever it takes, just keep this kid committed

Advertisement
No one said BSmith as a replacement, but if he decommits, we need 2 RBs. Call em replacements, call em what you want, two for 2021

I don't understand why we always have to sign South Florida RBs... Plenty of quality RBs all across the country who would want to come here.
You are correct. Plenty of “quality” running backs somewhere else. But not too many Thad Franklin level running backs that would come here. Now if you tell me that another top 10 back would flip or come here I get it. But that hasn’t panned out for us.
Also, we’ve done pretty **** good getting the ones from down here.

You are correct. Plenty of “quality” running backs somewhere else. But not too many Thad Franklin level running backs that would come here. Now if you tell me that another top 10 back would flip or come here I get it. But that hasn’t panned out for us.
Also, we’ve done pretty **** good getting the ones from down here.
Oh stop... Let's be real, Thad isn't some high end elite Prospect... He's nowhere near a Don Chaney or Knighton. He's a Camron Harris type of prospect and there are tons of those throughout the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh stop... Let's be real, Thad isn't some high end elite Prospect... He's nowhere near a Don Chaney or Knighton. He's a Camron Harris type of prospect and there are tons of those throughout the country
Cam as a prospect was more than solid. College-ready size, between the tackles runner, good receiver out of the backfield. If Cam Harris was our floor I’d take that every **** year.

At the end the kid want a big pay check as all south Florida mercenaries brotherhood want and do.

Thad tips the scales at like 230lb and he hasn’t played his senior year at HS yet. Cam isnt nearly as heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back