Thad Franklin

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
Cryptic twitter szn. Idk if he had Miami commit up there, but nothing there anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-125025_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-125025_Twitter.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 534
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao 😂 kids committing and decomitting so fast only happens here. Its crazy how much kids disrespect the U! Now I’m not saying he’s going to decommit but if he does he won’t be the first to do it to us. We need a culture change or we need to target diff types of kids

Advertisement
**** is so ***. Why commit twice only to decommit twice. SoFla kids are head cases man. Gonna be hard to come back with this mentality prevalent everywhere in SoFla
Gotta expand the recruiting map.

Have to take a more cut throat approach with local recruiting. Can't give them too much leeway, either shìt or get off the pot & we move on.

But I've been preaching it for awhile now, recruit TX, AZ, LV, East STL (ILL/MO) & the Northeast NY/NJ/Philly/Conn & only take the South Fla kids who will stay committed & won't take any visits.

Have to stop always accepting early commits from locals using us as a placeholder.

Advertisement
Gotta expand the recruiting map.

Have to take a more cut throat approach with local recruiting. Can't give them too much leeway, either shìt or get off the pot & we move on.

But I've been preaching it for awhile now, recruit TX, AZ, LV, East STL (ILL/MO) & the Northeast NY/NJ/Philly/Conn & only take the South Fla kids who will stay committed & won't take any visits.

Have to stop always accepting early commits from locals using us as a placeholder.
Our boy Dominic Lovett picked up offers from Auburn and Pedo State this week. No clue why Miami hasn't reached out.

Advertisement
I read on ITU that Miami, Florida, and FSU are 3 or the top 4 schools in number of decommits since 2010, I think (not sure of the year). I think that says a lot about the in-state kids......and the leadership at the schools.
I think it definitely says a lot about the kids but I’d like to see the Counties they’re in on a map.

Advertisement
Back