Texas A&M Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s annoying, wanted a night game.

Night games are great but our biggest advantage is the September sun, which blazes on the visitor's sideline for afternoon games.

Let them bake over there.

Also, before anyone says anything, I'm aware it's warm in College Station, TX. It's not the same as the Miami heat and humidity in September, though. So save your breath.

Advertisement
Night games are great but our biggest advantage is the September sun, which blazes on the visitor's sideline for afternoon games.

Also, before anyone says anything, I'm aware it's warm in College Station, TX. It's not the same as the Miami heat and humidity in September, though. So save your breath.
Truth. Making me miss the Orange Bowl though. Great times.

Last edited:

bUT ThE jUNcT10n B0ySsssss!!!!

Advertisement
How can there be a heat advantage over a team from Texas?

LMAO, right? Ever been there at that time of the year? I have and it's worse. It's been many years, but we played Houston nearly two decades ago. It's was blazing hot and humid, same time of the year. Average temps and humidity are combined higher in early September there. Add in no ocean breeze, not that we'll have it in the stadium, it's at best a push.

Last edited:
Advertisement
3:30 is good because I can either drink my pain away further into the night, or keep drinking in elation and start the “We’re back” train.
A Maimi W or L against AtM doesn't indicate either "fold the program" or "we byke *******, we fuccin".

Just another mile marker on long drive to Big Manny's Y3/4.

A Maimi W or L against AtM doesn't indicate either "fold the program" or "we byke *******, we fuccin".

Just another mile marker on long drive to Big Manny's Y3/4.
Keep telling yourself that.

We win that game, we’ll win 9 on the season. That’s a figure that gets us a top five class, book it.

That game is huge for recruiting purposes and overall outlook on the program. How the offense, defense and special teams looks overall against their first real opponent of 2023.

Last edited:
The Athletic actually did an article on this (guessing the first 3 weeks of game times) and came to the same conclusion

ABC/ESPN boasts the week’s most interesting docket for its three primary time slots. Four solid games could appear just about anywhere. It has the Big 12’s top choice, which projects as Iowa at Iowa State with Oregon at Texas Tech a close second. It also has two high-profile ACC games: Texas A&M at Miami and Notre Dame at NC State. The raucous Cy-Hawk rivalry provides a great backdrop as a curtain raiser at noon. As for prime time, Notre Dame at NC State has standalone credentials and won’t slice into the Texas-Alabama audience like A&M-Miami would.
1684772458476.png

Advertisement
Back