Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm counting 54 players on scholarship right now after the current portal defections and guys leaving for the draft/have no eligibility left.

We have 22 commits which would put us at 76 players. Room for 9 more.

I could be off or mistaken of course but that's what I calculated after looking at our roster.

You have to think another 3-5 guys portal out as well as we still have some dead weight left IMO

Advertisement
I'm counting 54 players on scholarship right now after the current portal defections and guys leaving for the draft/have no eligibility left.

We have 22 commits which would put us at 76 players. Room for 9 more.

I could be off or mistaken of course but that's what I calculated after looking at our roster.

You have to think another 3-5 guys portal out as well as we still have some dead weight left IMO
I think we land Bain Samson that should be 24 guys? say a RB receipt is 25?

Advertisement
I think we land Bain Samson that should be 24 guys? say a RB receipt is 25?

That's what has me thinking way more guys might portal out.

Samson, Bain, a RB, a WR, and another 2-3 guys we can't turn down if they want in.

That would potentially have us bringing in a 29 guy class. In that case, we'd have room for 2 portal additions.

Obviously, that's not going to be the case lol

So maybe another 5-10 guys portal out? Madness

That's what has me thinking way more guys might portal out.

Samson, Bain, a RB, a WR, and another 2-3 guys we can't turn down if they want in.

That would potentially have us bringing in a 29 guy class. In that case, we'd have room for 2 portal additions.

Obviously, that's not going to be the case lol

So maybe another 5-10 guys portal out? Madness
which WR coming? gattis left?

I can see the two and a RB as 3 more. maybe a DT?

Advertisement
Back