Tevon Coney

Hurricane_EL

Recruit
Seems as if UF tipped their hand accidentally.... #DumpsterFire Come on down Mr. Coney :cool:

His tweet: I'm Not In UF Top 5 Most Wanted Defensive Guys 😱😤😡👌

Advertisement
He'd be a great get for us. Think he's going to notre dame though.

Oh shiiit. Still think ND gonna be a problem though. Just keep on crootin. You never know.

dont care if its an article, clearly bothered him.......I do think its between us and ND solely b/c I think UF has another **** year

Advertisement
A 2015 LB class of George, Perry and Coney would be just what the doctor prescribed for the position. To go along with Pinckney and Shaq in 2016. That would be an A+ two year haul.

Especially considering Owens and Young look very promising from the 2014 class already.

just keep recruiting this kid! Uf is in the middle of a dumpster fire & let's not forget that ND has it's own investigation going on up there with academic misconduct (+ an incredibly difficult schedule) so who knows how their season will go

I think we'll have a good chance at pulling it off with this kid IF we continue the positive momentum throughout the season

A 2015 LB class of George, Perry and Coney would be just what the doctor prescribed for the position. To go along with Pinckney and Shaq in 2016. That would be an A+ two year haul.

Especially considering Owens and Young look very promising from the 2014 class already.

I think alot of people are underestimating Jamie Gordiner. Gordinier accumulated 86 total tackles, eight tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, eight pass deflections and caught a 12-yard pass for a TD. He is also ranked No. 10 Player in the NJ.com top 50. Kid reminds of Luke Kuechly. Kuechly was a lil bit more explosive in HS but they are very similar.

Advertisement

I think alot of people are underestimating Jamie Gordiner. Gordinier accumulated 86 total tackles, eight tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, eight pass deflections and caught a 12-yard pass for a TD. He is also ranked No. 10 Player in the NJ.com top 50. Kid reminds of Luke Kuechly. Kuechly was a lil bit more explosive in HS but they are very similar.

Have him more of a hybrid DE/OLB. I haven't seen much on him though. So I won't speak bad or good of him.

Have him more of a hybrid DE/OLB. I haven't seen much on him though. So I won't speak bad or good of him.

Luke

[video=youtube_share;yJagzZHjq_I]http://youtu.be/yJagzZHjq_I[/video]

Jamie

[video=youtube_share;gMWVZZaUKF0]http://youtu.be/gMWVZZaUKF0[/video]

Agree 100%.

I keep forgetting that we have Perry committed at LB.

I only think of George and that LB/DE out of Jersey (Gordiner?)

Anyway, I don't think we get Coney though.

Advertisement
I keep forgetting that we have Perry committed at LB.

I only think of George and that LB/DE out of Jersey (Gordiner?)

Anyway, I don't think we get Coney though.

I think everyone does lol. he has been committed for so long. we lucked up though because kid is a stud.

People here just don't seem to value athleticism. Gordiner has the athletic ability to give us a big agile MLB that will be able to stuff OLinemen, hold the point, but also able to set the edge. He already 6'4" 235. He be bigger, faster and stronger at 250 in just a few months in U Strong. Did I mention he reads plays well also.

Luke

[video=youtube_share;yJagzZHjq_I]http://youtu.be/yJagzZHjq_I[/video]

Jamie

[video=youtube_share;gMWVZZaUKF0]http://youtu.be/gMWVZZaUKF0[/video]

Luke looks like Josh Witt.

Advertisement
That article in question is from GATA country. What's funny is that Tevon Coney didn't but guess who did:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/wanted-defensive-recruit-2015/

Safety Tim Irvin (5-8, 182, Palmetto Bay, FL Westminster Christian) may be the Gators’ best option for the safety position right now and he’s a good one. Irvin is an athletic guy that would need to gain a little bit of weight but would still fit perfectly into Will Muschamp’s defense. Irvin has Florida and Miami out ahead but he has admitted that he has the best relationship with Travaris Robinson out of everyone.

:kobe:

Keep dreaming GATA

I'm starting to think Coney ends up at Miami. They need him the most & Florida has other LB's high on their board like Jeffery Holland, Adonis Thomas, Jerome Baker, & Roquan Smith.

ND is pretty far away maybe he likes it up there idk. But he's a need at Miami, DP is gone after this year.

Advertisement
Back