Tevon Coney Top 10

seems like he must be getting pitched that by our coaches

Retweeted by Tevon Coney9⃣
The U @BermudaAussie · Aug 15
so now The U moving RB's to LB's waiting for @TevonConey to arrive lol. You'd have to hate Miami to go wait in line up in that dump.

he has to see he can play early

Advertisement
247's Luke Stampini says Coney is now looking to take OVs to Miami and Ohio State. But Coney says he still plans to most likely commit in September depending on how his Notre Dame visit goes on September 6.

http://247sports.com/Article/Palm-Beach-Co-Recruiting-Roundup-Tevon-Coney-Lamar-Jackson-30364467

The talk of a trip to see the local Hurricanes is interesting considering Coney went on record saying his trip to Coral Gables last Sunday for ‘U Day’ would be his final time visiting.

“When I went down to the U-Day, I think the visit was great,” Coney said of Miami. “The coaching staff showed me a lot, showed me a lot of new things I didn’t see on my other visit and I think it’s a great opportunity for me to play early at Miami now.”

359.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

- September 6 he's going up to ND for ND V Mich st
- The return trip to Miami is interesting considering the 6-foot-1, 220-pound Coney previous said his August 10 unofficial visit to Coral Gables would be his last time seeing the Hurricanes. “When I went down to the U-Day, I think the visit was great,” Coney said of Miami. “The coaching staff showed me a lot, showed me a lot of new things I didn’t see on my other visit and I think it’s a great opportunity for me to play early at Miami now.”
- Has to look at Miami's schedule to see when he will visit
- Recently spoke to Ohio State will take OV to check them out.
- Spoke to Muschump, he's telling Coney how good things are going etc
- " Adonis Thomas and George Brown are the two guys pushing me to come to Florida. They are giving me great advice on why I should come to Florida and they’ve been pushing me a lot.”
- Speaks to Nyles Morgan from ND, tells him how good it is, it's fun etc
- “Depending on the Notre Dame visit, I’ll decide whether I want to commit in September. Most likely it will be September. I don’t think I’ll push it back any farther, but I’m not sure yet.”
- “I think everybody is even right now. Florida was the leader, but everyone is even right now. After I take these couple official visits, I’ll know then where everyone stands.”

- The return trip to Miami is interesting considering the 6-foot-1, 220-pound Coney previous said his August 10 unofficial visit to Coral Gables would be his last time seeing the Hurricanes. “When I went down to the U-Day, I think the visit was great,” Coney said of Miami. “The coaching staff showed me a lot, showed me a lot of new things I didn’t see on my other visit and I think it’s a great opportunity for me to play early at Miami now.”
- " Adonis Thomas and George Brown are the two guys pushing me to come to Florida. They are giving me great advice on why I should come to Florida and they’ve been pushing me a lot.”
- “Depending on the Notre Dame visit, I’ll decide whether I want to commit in September. Most likely it will be September. I don’t think I’ll push it back any farther, but I’m not sure yet.”
- “I think everybody is even right now. Florida was the leader, but everyone is even right now. After I take these couple official visits, I’ll know then where everyone stands.”

Wow so wer really may have a great chance here with a impressive visit

I'll say it again i dont think we are that far from landing him. This years play will dictate what alot of these guys choose.

Staying in state and let's be real he can start next season so I always thought we had some sort of a chance and this season for all 3 schools are important. If UF loses we know Muschamps gone, with the bad news at ND Kelly has to be on the hot seat because it just seems like the bad news comes in 3 and the next one may be the worse and we know about Golden. Point is 1, 2, or all 3 HCs could be gone so this season will determine in the end where he goes

Advertisement
I'll say it again i dont think we are that far from landing him. This years play will dictate what alot of these guys choose.

I felt like there was no chance we land him, but it feels like we've closed the gap. It feels like UF has fallen off , it's a ND / U battle.

"- " Adonis Thomas and George Brown are the two guys pushing me to come to Florida. They are giving me great advice on why I should come to Florida and they’ve been pushing me a lot.”

Who are these guys?

Staying in state and let's be real he can start next season so I always thought we had some sort of a chance and this season for all 3 schools are important. If UF loses we know Muschamps gone, with the bad news at ND Kelly has to be on the hot seat because it just seems like the bad news comes in 3 and the next one may be the worse and we know about Golden. Point is 1, 2, or all 3 HCs could be gone so this season will determine in the end where he goes

This guy gets it.

Advertisement

"- " Adonis Thomas and George Brown are the two guys pushing me to come to Florida. They are giving me great advice on why I should come to Florida and they’ve been pushing me a lot.”

Who are these guys?
LB from GA that we were recruiting and an OL from Ohio.

Who are these guys?

Thomas is a stud lb from I think GA and Brown is a offensive lineman from Ohio

Advertisement
Back