Tevon Coney Top 10

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TevonConey: Me And @JHilliard47 Playing College Football Together

Justin Hilliard 5-star LB deciding between OSU, ND, & Mich July 2

Wow I did not believe this at first, but ND is feeling good about both from what I hear.

Why would anyone go to ND? No thanks...

Young Catholic virgin girls

You must never have visited. ND girls are virgins because that look like ND girls.

Anything can happen.
Tracey Howard was a lock to UF also and we reeled him in

Tracy always liked the U. What happened was, Al really sold him and momma Howard on the U. He had no interest because we were not the team we once were and the sanctions. Al sold him on bringing the hometown team back to the top. The true king of the state, Miami.

Very similar to how we got Moten this past year. Moten always liked Miami and flipped to us when everything cleared.

The amount of kids we missed on due to sanctions and Shannon era were bad, it still has some effect, but getting better every year.

Last edited:
Cam Underwood @UnderwoodSports ·
Tevon Coney said "he wouldn't say" that his top 3 is in order. That mean Miami made more of a move than listed? Notre Dame actually on top?

Cam Underwood @UnderwoodSports ·
Coney coming for UDay this Sunday is great. He says that will be his last trip to #TheU, tho. I hope he visits again later as well.

Who knows what can happen. Lot going on during U day. Quite a few possible commitments and we have momentum, ya never know.

Advertisement
@Hysteria1063: .@TevonConey (No. 1 on #Top63) confirms his Top 3 are #Gators, #Canes, #Irish, and he will make decision in September.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back