Tevon Coney Top 10

Kid ain't coming. You can tell kids who for whatever reason just placating the local fans. Plus we got Owens, Young, M. Smith and McCray this year. Got 3 as good or better committed for 2015 in Gordinier, Perry and Claude George plus the best 2 committed for 2016. So he's wanted a lot, but not desperately. He could be part of something special but he grew up liking the gayters. It happens. can't get em all.

Advertisement
Well, at least we made his Top 3...

@tevonconey: Beyond Blessed For This Opportunity..My Top 3 Schools

140.jpg

As a kid, Coney played for the West Boynton Hurricanes. The team was started and coached by former Cane RB Larry Jones. Coney loved UM. We still may have a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hoping we could land him. Don't think it's gonna happen right now. Some pieces need to fall in place.

Advertisement
Sucks cause this gator fan from work is bragging how they got so many LB commits that there gonna have to push some away.

Advertisement
Imma say notre dame

Time is on our side... The longer this one goes the better off we are... ND is a long distance from here and there education is NO better than ours. I think the competition is with UF, but they are ready to implode... Our LB situation is not great. We have 2 starters leaving in Perryman and Armbrister. That leaves Kirby and Grace with playing experience, but are not proven. After that, it's just freshman. If anyone gets hurt or does not work out, He would get some major burn time in year 1 and possibly start by year 2... That situation does NOT exist at UF or ND...

Imma say notre dame

Time is on our side... The longer this one goes the better off we are... ND is a long distance from here and there education is NO better than ours. I think the competition is with UF, but they are ready to implode... Our LB situation is not great. We have 2 starters leaving in Perryman and Armbrister. That leaves Kirby and Grace with playing experience, but are not proven. After that, it's just freshman. If anyone gets hurt or does not work out, He would get some major burn time in year 1 and possibly start by year 2... That situation does NOT exist at UF or ND...

Notre Dame has a better education

Anything can happen.
Tracey Howard was a lock to UF also and we reeled him in

Advertisement
Back