Testaverde Jr. Transferring

Well, bye: Vincent Testaverde, son of Miami Hurricanes great, to leave UM | Canes Watch

CORAL GABLES — UM announced Thursday that quarterback Vincent Testaverde has decided to leave the program.

“Vincent approached me this morning and indicated that he felt like he would have more opportunities for playing time at another program,” Mark Richt said in statement released by UM. “We wish him all the best in his future plans.”

Testaverde, a walk-on from Tampa, did not see any game action last year after redshirting for the Hurricanes in 2015. He is the son of former UM All-American quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Vinny Testaverde.

Advertisement
No ill will towards the kid, but he's as untalented a QB as they come. Hopefully he finds himself a nice DIII program to star in

**** that guy. Anyone that transfers with less than 2 weeks to go before the season starts can **** himself with a rusty *****

Advertisement
Not sure what he was expecting playing time wise when he transferred here.. probably better suited at a d1aa program at best

There's just something about all these Jr's that makes them fail here. I wonder what it could be,... hmmm.

There's just something about all these Jr's that makes them fail here. I wonder what it could be,... hmmm.

never had to work hard as Sr. plus because of their last name, they falsely believe they are better than what they are

Last edited:
Did he really expect to get burn here? Who filled his head up with dreams of "Testeverde Jr to Irvin Jr for the TD! Lightening can strike twice in the same place, folks!"....He played himself on this one. Thought he came here just to fulfill a dream of wearing the jersey..not wanting to actually ever get serious PT. LOL.

Advertisement
I figured he knew his place and that wasn't ever really gonna start here and was happy being on the team and graduating from his dad's school. didn't think he every really expected to start.

Advertisement

What is? Lofty expectations from the fan base and getting offer of your father's/Cousins/Brother/Uncles legacy? **TODAY'S DAILY DOUBLE**

No ill will towards the kid, but he's as untalented a QB as they come. Hopefully he finds himself a nice DIII program to star in

You have no clue what you are talking about. Many of the players actually think he gets a raw deal and would do well.

Advertisement
Got his mom's arm and his dad's brain.

Why the fck would he transfer here in the first place if he expected to start? There was never a chance of that happening. He couldn't even play at **** *** TTU.

I was cool with him coming here to be a practice arm, but he never should have wasted two years of our coaches' time if he came here to start.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Many of the players actually think he gets a raw deal and would do well.

How was an unrecruited walk-on transfer from Texas Tech who was only here because of his Dad getting a "raw deal"?

I don't think it's a big loss for Richt, with Perry and Weldon there now. He'll get a chance to play and the back ups will get more reps.

Advertisement
Back