Testaverde Jr. Transferring

Ship em out.

Odogflu is the only transfer that hurt us.

Fk the rest of the golden boy quitters

Advertisement
One thing is for sure. Richt is all business. No matter what your name is or who your Dad is, he is playing the best players to get the job done. This will bode well for recruiting and the mentality of the team. It is too bad that Testaverde couldn't make an impact here. But he will hopefully get a chance somewhere else to play and not just hold a clipboard and wear a visor. We have without a doubt the right guy and staff running the show now. I havent felt this good about our Canes since Randy Shannon's first years as a HC before he **** the bed. Addition by subtraction.

The kid is probably a die hard Canes fan. I think I would have done the same thing too. I'm sure he was conflicted between playing at a school he loves and actually getting playing time elsewhere. Good luck to him. I don't think this hurts the U in anyway at all. I'm not sure why anyone would be butthurt about this transfer.

Now, Sonny on the other hand....that kid can kick rocks for all I care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
VT probably stuck around to see if Perry was named starter and Rosier and/or Shirreffs transferred out themselves. Then he's be a couple of mental errors or injuries away from seeing action. If it were me, I would have been angling for a grad assistant role after graduation, not worrying about depth charts. But IMO, you gotta give the kid credit for believing in himself. Hope he finds a starting spot elsewhere and proves everyone wrong. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
Back