Testaverde Jr. Transferring

The kid was a walk on. I severely doubt he had any serious inclinations of becoming the starter. I wouldn't be surprised if his original line of thinking was "I'll transfer to Miami, walk on and enjoy college as a non scholarship football player" but over time he realized he missed the game action would rather transfer to a smaller school where he might get some playing time.

Let's not make this more than what it is. No different than if Augie Debiasse decided to transfer.

Advertisement
Walk on wants to transfer? Lol am I reading this right or was he on scholarship?

Got his mom's arm and his dad's brain.

Why the fck would he transfer here in the first place if he expected to start? There was never a chance of that happening. He couldn't even play at **** *** TTU.

I was cool with him coming here to be a practice arm, but he never should have wasted two years of our coaches' time if he came here to start.

Ouch!!!

Or Alan Hall

Or Chris Walsh

Bryan Fortay he is not

Steve Kelly, anyone remember him? LOL

I don't remember Steve Kelly...but I do remember Kenny Kelly, and T.J. Prunty and Bill Turkowski. And Joey Coles.

Yeah, Steve Kelly was a part of Butch's first recruiting class from Texas in 95. IIRC, he was only at Miami for one year and then transferred out...

Advertisement
It amazes me how quick the fanbase is to bash our own players, smh. He made a good decision for himself to go get some playing time elsewhere. He put in work while he was here and I always appreciate anyone who puts on the Cane uniform. As long they doesn't transfer to UF or FSU then I can wish them no ill will.

Or Chris Walsh

Bryan Fortay he is not

I don't remember Steve Kelly...but I do remember Kenny Kelly, and T.J. Prunty and Bill Turkowski. And Joey Coles.

Yeah, Steve Kelly was a part of Butch's first recruiting class from Texas in 95. IIRC, he was only at Miami for one year and then transferred out...

I want to say he transferred back to Texas and played DIII.

Bryan Fortay he is not

I want to say he transferred back to Texas and played DIII.

Yeah, I think that's it. I know for sure he went back to Texas b4 the 96 season. Wore #13 in high school(Yeah, I actually bought -and still have -the original recruiting tape from Canesport, lol)

Advertisement
It amazes me how quick the fanbase is to bash our own players, smh. He made a good decision for himself to go get some playing time elsewhere. He put in work while he was here and I always appreciate anyone who puts on the Cane uniform. As long they doesn't transfer to UF or FSU then I can wish them no ill will.

He's not "our own player," Boo Boo. He quit. He's someone else's player.

I wonder if this has to do with the negative comments from Sileo on here
Seriously? We're just interested fans. I doubt any player takes any of us seriously, with a few exceptions (I would include you, as an exception). if they even pay attention to CIS at all. Hope Vinny Jr. gets to a nice program gets to play and has future success. Once a CANE, always a Cane, ask CMR!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He's not "our own player," Boo Boo. He quit. He's someone else's player.

Can't say I'm surprised you'd take issue with what I said, but hey, if the shoe fits.....

Advertisement
I wonder if this has to do with the negative comments from Sileo on here
Seriously? We're just interested fans. I doubt any player takes any of us seriously, with a few exceptions (I would include you, as an exception). if they even pay attention to CIS at all. Hope Vinny Jr. gets to a nice program gets to play and has future success. Once a CANE, always a Cane, ask CMR!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Vinny Jr is stepping in to make sure Filthy Jameis doesn’t take Vinny Sr.’s spot as the Buc’s all time leading passer. Perfect timing.

Advertisement
Back