Terry named MVP

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Missed this...

Palm Beach Central LB Gabriel Terry named MVP of Nike South Florida All-Star Game
by Matt Porter

Though bragging rights were claimed elsewhere, Palm Beach County was well represented at the Dec. 23 Nike South Florida All-Star Game.

Several area seniors shined for the Broward-Palm Beach team, which lost 31-21 to Miami-Dade.

Chief among them: Palm Beach Central outside linebacker Gabriel Terry, a Miami commit. Terry (6-3, 205, No. 12 on the Big Board) was named Broward-Palm Beach MVP after posting 2.5 sacks and blocking a punt.

Advertisement
That's why I'm all in with Golden's evaluations. We'll be alright... "U"

Good find D$

JC

Good news...... Even without Burgess or Brown i think that we have a pretty strong LB class for 2012......

D$ I saw this a little while back but then I saw some conflicting articles on Scout. Here's one:

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1310756

If you scroll to the bottom you see Terry's write up.

Edit: It's basically just that same write up that's posted on multiple sites. Kinda strange though when comparing the two reports. MVP or JAG?

Advertisement
this kid should be a stud in a couple of years, especially considering he will no longer cut weight for wrestling. a beast of a pass rusher.

Maybe the most underrated kid in the class.

Can't wait to get him on campus to see if he's the real deal, because I think he is a player.

I don't believe the hype at all. The kid is a tweener between the lb and de position. Unless we are definitively switching to a 3-4, where he can play OLB and have a chance to be productive,or he has a frame that can add a lot of weight to play DE then I think he has a shot. The kid basically sucks in space.

I guess when we've been bad for so long, kids like this make us make him out to be more than he actually is.

Advertisement
I don't believe the hype at all. The kid is a tweener between the lb and de position. Unless we are definitively switching to a 3-4, where he can play OLB and have a chance to be productive,or he has a frame that can add a lot of weight to play DE then I think he has a shot. The kid basically sucks in space.

I guess when we've been bad for so long, kids like this make us make him out to be more than he actually is.

Come on man... Most high school backers are bad in space... He's talented and he will shirt unless he's contributing on special teams... He is a tweener but with his athleticism you take him and develop him by year 3 he should see the field... DJ Williams didnt step up until his junior year... He was a freakish athlete that came in as a running back but he couldnt unseat 5NFL backs so we moved him to LB and he flourished... This kid can take the same path... As long as he contributes on a high level by year 3 will be fine...

Isn't the kid 210lbs? You do realize that all of our other LB commits are 220+lbs. We are no longer bringing in 190lb linebackers. Sorry buddy.

Thank God you think he is a player. I was concerned. I thought he might be an artist. Whew.

Wut?

Yeah that about sums that guy up.

So can anyone confirm he was MVP or not. Two clearly different takes on him from the game. Seems like both reports have made their rounds so its jusr basically the same reports repeated 1,000 times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back