TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man i'ma say it again because I feel like it, it was CLEAR he wasn't coming here. And I 100% guarantee he got talked out of slamming our hat. So that I am surprised about. I told y'all every chance he got, he talked **** about us and y'all just ignored it.

people just won’t listen. Instead they just call everyone mopes who don’t pump sunshine blah blah blah. Kid was never coming.

Funny how some people never learn. This had all the hallmarks of the troll job certain local guys have pulled over the past 2 decades.
It was pretty clear to me that he was going to Maryland.

He flirted with us and put the Tennessee hat on the table because he wanted some drama for his announcement.

I've no idea what happened behind the scenes, but for a 5 star kid to have such a crap offer list suggests that there's something seriously wrong with him.

Advertisement

He flirted with us and put the Tennessee hat on the table because he wanted some drama for his announcement.

I've no idea what happened behind the scenes, but for a 5 star kid to have such a crap offer list suggests that there's something seriously wrong with him.
Logistically he could not even have easily reached the UM hat with his brother in his lap. That’s when I knew it was over lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Lol you ain’t lying.....

Odd that not even Ole miss, Miss St, South Carolina wouldn’t swoop in.

But hey enjoy Maryland kid see ya in the portal in a year or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back