TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2 gonna break the internet by announcing for the Canes and then immediately firing Blake Baker

Advertisement
Advertisement
new to recruiting - can someone give me a clear explanation of 320 pages of what was said here? Ok bad joke but had to do my best to get this to 350 pages

Do we even want this kid with the circus clown he clearly is?
Exactly. With that extreme of a "look at me" attitude, you've got to wonder what kind of teammate he'd be, and football is ultimately a team sport. Not that I'd turn down his commitment, but he'd be on a very short leash.

Advertisement
t2.jpg

It has EVERYTHING to do with selling and it’s unfortunate that “selling/sales” gets a bad name — but that’s what it all comes down to. Call it leadership but you have to give people a reason to follow.

Here’s the secret though — and why confidence/belief is so important — most of what we gather from what people say is NON-VERBAL. Here’s a book by Joe Navarro if you want to do some reading on it (assuming you haven’t already).

Amazon product ASIN B0010SKSTO
Sales in general does get a bad rap. Don’t really care to dissect why that is but the irony of it all is if anyone, regardless of their field of business, progresses far enough they are going to have to sell (either to customers or to their own internal stakeholders)

Advertisement
Advertisement
new to recruiting - can someone give me a clear explanation of 320 pages of what was said here? Ok bad joke but had to do my best to get this to 350 pages
Never coming. Not worth it. Head case. Leagl troubles. We want him. We don't want him. Decommits from Tennessee. We want him. He's ours if we want him. A Wendy joke. An intense discussion about sandwiches. He's going to Maryland. And now a late hes coming to miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back