TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic every coach who marries a dumb tramp should be fired for bad evaluation skills. and every coach who gets divorced should be fired for bad evaluation skills or bad relationship skills. the whole idea of this is stupid. the reality is there are successful salesmen in life who have ugly wives and unsuccessful salesmen with pretty wives (as if that’s the only trait that matters). we have enough to judge these guys on football. maybe you secretly want to move in with your goodlooking guy friend. i doubt that’s how most Hs recruits make this decision.
I don’t think you really grasped what I’m saying. The observation has nothing to do with a coach’s wife being promiscuous and even less to do with divorce.

Either way I wasn’t trying to prove the point, just saying there is some validity to it while acknowledging there are obvious holes in the theory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or he fvcks like Lexington Steel, which is only translatable to recruiting if you coach at Ped State.

Fans are so dopey with the stupid **** they spew because they heard it from some goofball.
That’s a possibility LOL.

I don’t subscribe to the “coach with a hot wife” theory, per se. Just pointing out there’s some validity to it when you compare recruiting to sales, of which many parallels can be drawn

Advertisement
I've seen a bunch of rumors of what his off the field issues are, but where has there been an actual report on them? Not saying nothing has ever happened, but would rather see something credible than go by rumors on message boards. Just curious if you or anyone else has seen something more than just what gets talked about on here.
I’ve seen it from people that know his parents. Listen to the footballville podcast some1 posted pretty much explained what happened. But to me it’s exaggerated because it doesn’t seem like a repeat thing more so a 1 time lapse of judgment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cane
tenor.gif
Terp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back