TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
false. lingard and pope were quite obviously bad evals. lingard transferred and still can’t see quality pt. if you can’t see that he was a bad eval don’t know how to help you make sense of this sport.

fans who think highly rated kids are fancy toys and if they fail to work out it’s all bad development are playing fantasy football. some kids aren’t as good as they looked in a 7-7 tournament one summer.
This. Pope had exactly the same number of stars as Devonta Smith. I don't think Bama "developed" Smith. I don't think Bama's S&C made Smith into some kind of physical freak (he's really not.) Smith is exactly who he always has been since freshman year, he's just now the focus of Bama's offense. Bama didn't develop him and we didn't fail to develop Pope. We just misevaluated him.

Here’s what I know: Maryland dropped bags for McFarland at the last minute and Tennessee is a known bags school. I hope we have a healthy bid in place to secure this kid’s talents lol.

Advertisement
Thought some of you were 100% sure he was coming. And if we wanted him, he was ours. So why did we end up saying no, lmao?

Advertisement
Good news is the way this kids flips and change his mind he might have a change of heart before the film crew gets to the end of the driveway...

Advertisement
false. lingard and pope were quite obviously bad evals. lingard transferred and still can’t see quality pt. if you can’t see that he was a bad eval don’t know how to help you make sense of this sport.

fans who think highly rated kids are fancy toys and if they fail to work out it’s all bad development are playing fantasy football. some kids aren’t as good as they looked in a 7-7 tournament one summer.

You mean they were bad evals from the recruiting services or Miami had bad evals? Because if I remember there were lots of big programs that wanted those guys. If you mean all the coaching in the world wouldnt turn those guys into productive players I agree. With T2, he could be a stud who changes the defense or he could end up punching someone in camp and get kicked out without ever playing a down. This kid in particular needs strong coaching to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Last edited:
You mean they were bad evals from the recruiting services or Miami had bad evals? Because if I remember there were lots of big programs that wanted those guys.
It happens every year. We choose the wrong ones and often the services have it wrong too.

Cincy is an example of good evals and good coaching

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back