TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
maryland. Auburn would have had him if their season didn’t implode at the end. They were ready to pay big money for him
Why would he care about a season imploding ? He’s going to Maryland right? That makes zero sense. Remember when he was all AM? Now it’s Maryland. Nobody in the media has had a clue hence why there’s a two confidence. Also you’re talking big money , that’s hilarious. Especially with what his highest bid is. You’re once again way off. You make such definitive posts just like the one I bumped and now this one and it’s 100% wrong.

Reading articles from people who know nothing doesn’t mean you suddenly know something. Just going against Miami is your strategy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would he care about a season imploding ? He’s going to Maryland right? That makes zero sense. Remember when he was all AM? Now it’s Maryland. Nobody in the media has had a clue hence why there’s a two confidence. Also you’re talking big money , that’s hilarious. Especially with what his highest bid is. You’re once again way off. You make such definitive posts just like the one I bumped and now this one and it’s 100% wrong.

Reading articles from people who know nothing doesn’t mean you suddenly know something. Just going against Miami is your strategy.
He's a clown. Guy is legit manic

I'm a Maryland grad who grew up in soFla, and have been living in the DMV for a few years. While I won't claim Maryland is paradise, it is far **** hole in many parts and, in particular College Park, while not a very **** or fashionable area, it is a few minutes from DC and other colleges, including two HBCUs. It is also very close to middle-class neighborhoods inhabited by many affluent African-Americans, so this school has alot to offer to AA student-athletes.
Weather? Not as bad as NY, neighborhoring PA, southwestern VA (Blacksburg) and WV. I think folks sometimes need to look at this from a young AA perspective, not from someone living in the suburbs.
Also some of the wealthiest zip codes in the country are in Maryland

Advertisement
eyes GIF by Doze Studio

I think he's a Cane. Going to Maryland is no different than going to Nebraska but you always have to keep in mind these are young individuals who have different mood swings by the minute.

If he's a Cane I like it but he's small and need time to develop so I hope he gets to develop before being rushed on the field if he goes to Maryland he's in the portal by November

Last edited:
Advertisement
That would make sense if he were trying to get laid by his recruits, I guess. Since that’s not the objective, it sounds more like some chit fans repeat because lane kiffin made it up when he didn’t know his wife was a shared service.
It has to do with selling yourself and self-confidence. Same logic can be applied to sales people.

It is not a slam dunk way to measure anybody (there are none) but if a dude is seriously out kicking his coverage you can bet with some confidence he has some ability to sell/recruit

Advertisement

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

I’m very concerned if the coaches are preaching building a team and a culture while then going out and trying to bring in a guy who has allegedly been arrested and in trouble with the law multiple times for hitting a woman. It reeks of desperation.

And believe me I get it. We are desperate for talent. But I see a little bit of positive culture starting to break through with JR’s returning and the fight the team shows while down 21-0. Too many guys like Lewis is alleged to be will implode the team.

Just my $.02 and I hope I’m wrong.

kinda intriguing in my opinion he retweeted a tweet by rakim jarret (maryland wr) saying that people dream of being great in their home state which could mean something but could be a dual bladed sword because rakim shocked everyone last cycle when he went to maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back