TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel free to block or ignore, buddy. But, I have the freedom to downvote a comment that accuses a man's wife of adultery if I please. If you don't like my comment, act like a big boy and keep scrolling.
pug licking GIF
I thought you were disgusted by the licking gif. So I posted this one but you like it. Lol

Advertisement
So his just committing tomorrow. Everyone still has to wait until he signs on February 6th. Which will be a whole ordeal.
He’s an early enrollee. He will commit tomorrow and just enroll at chosen school this semester. Not signing on Feb 6th

Advertisement
Guys - how many times have we seen this exact scenario. Maryland is a bag school. He’s just driving up the price.

Advertisement
I'm increasing the confidence level of my Maryland prediction to a 5 (out of 10). This is the highest possible confidence level I can give a T2 prediction.

I’m sure there is a subway franchise there bro

Not exactly sandwiches like that but there’s a relatively new spot in Thornton Park that has an awesome Cheesesteak and the best Italian Sandwich I’ve ever had. Called Cavo’s. Couple of Philly area Italians running the joint. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back