TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I lived in Maryland for years. I’m in Montgomery County within 10 minutes of DC right now as I type. Parts are very nice. College Park isn’t particularly nice but kids like the campus. It’s about what type of experience a kid wants for college. Some kids want to get away.

I was born and raised on the Beach and never wanted to stay home for school so I came up this way to DC. I even applied mostly to schools with no football teams because I didn’t want a conflict of allegiances. Lol. That said, if I was a football player, I would have stayed home as I grew up a diehard Cane from a Cane family but not every kid grows up a fan that way.
My wife’s from Montgomery county.

Advertisement
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Advertisement
Not blown away by his senior film but his talent is undisputed.

High risk/high reward type of guy. Hope it pays off well for the good guys. We need a talent infusion in a bad way.

Advertisement
I lived in Maryland for years. I’m in Montgomery County within 10 minutes of DC right now as I type. Parts are very nice. College Park isn’t particularly nice but kids like the campus. It’s about what type of experience a kid wants for college. Some kids want to get away.

I was born and raised on the Beach and never wanted to stay home for school so I came up this way to DC. I even applied mostly to schools with no football teams because I didn’t want a conflict of allegiances. Lol. That said, if I was a football player, I would have stayed home as I grew up a diehard Cane from a Cane family but not every kid grows up a fan that way.
The point about kids wanting another experience or just get away gets lost a lot when discussing SoFl kids leaving for other schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back