TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only thing that's stupid here is how a UGHEY fan masquerading as a Cane keeps being permitted back onto this board.

And maybe if it was just Flowe, or if their film was even close to comparable, you might have a point. But it's not. Again, go compare his senior highlights to Brandon Smith's and tell me who pops. Go back another year and compare it to Gaoteote's senior year at Bishop Gorman and honestly tell me T2's film compares favorably. Again, not even close. Probably have to go back to Ben Davis to see comparable senior film from an ILB with a 5* ranking (and Ben Davis hasn't done **** at Baga, btw). ****, go and compare T2 to himself last year... again, I'll take his junior film over his senior film.

Use your eyes instead of routinely sucking off your hero Rusty Mansell and his fellow goober's rankings. It might help with your perception.
We can seriously use TLs talent but you’re right about the highlight film comparison. Or lack thereof...

Advertisement
Why’d we let this guy back in here?
Feel free to block or ignore, buddy. But, I have the freedom to downvote a comment that accuses a man's wife of adultery if I please. If you don't like my comment, act like a big boy and keep scrolling.
pug licking GIF

Advertisement
This is where I am at with his senior highlight film, though I'd probably still start him over at least half our current LBs Day 1. Compare it to recent No. 1 ILB prospects' senior highlights, Flowe (2020) and Brandon Smith (2019), and T2's senior film doesn't measure up. He actually looks better in his junior film IMO (better timing on blitzes, making more plays behind the line of scrimmage, less hesitant at the point of contact). If he ends up here, hopefully he rises above the noise and elevates his game, because we need more talent at LB.
@Lance Roffers Come give us the facts again. #LoafCity

Advertisement
Don't they say that the best way to judge how good a recruiter a coach is is by looking at his wife. If he doesn't significantly outkick his coverage he's not the guy for you.
Big facts. Justice put in work! Locklsley wife ohhhh weeee

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back