TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish his film was on the same level of his hype

This is where I am at with his senior highlight film, though I'd probably still start him over at least half our current LBs Day 1. Compare it to recent No. 1 ILB prospects' senior highlights, Flowe (2020) and Brandon Smith (2019), and T2's senior film doesn't measure up. He actually looks better in his junior film IMO (better timing on blitzes, making more plays behind the line of scrimmage, less hesitant at the point of contact). If he ends up here, hopefully he rises above the noise and elevates his game, because we need more talent at LB.

Advertisement
What y’all refuse to understand is that Flowe is the best LB prospect in a decade, dude would be unquestioned #1 player in the country this class. 2021 is overall WAY weaker than the 2020 class, Korey Foreman would be a guy sitting in the 13-16 range in the 2020 class. Stop comparing T2 film to Flowe film cause it’s incredibly stupid to compare T2 who wouldn’t have been a five star last class, and likely in the 60-70 range, to a guy who was the #1 LB last class

Y’all still talking about this dude? Please close this **** thread already.

Advertisement
The state of Maryland is a shi*hole. Kid needs to have his head examined if he chooses College Park over Coral Gables

I'm a Maryland grad who grew up in soFla, and have been living in the DMV for a few years. While I won't claim Maryland is paradise, it is far **** hole in many parts and, in particular College Park, while not a very **** or fashionable area, it is a few minutes from DC and other colleges, including two HBCUs. It is also very close to middle-class neighborhoods inhabited by many affluent African-Americans, so this school has alot to offer to AA student-athletes.
Weather? Not as bad as NY, neighborhoring PA, southwestern VA (Blacksburg) and WV. I think folks sometimes need to look at this from a young AA perspective, not from someone living in the suburbs.

Last edited:
What y’all refuse to understand is that Flowe is the best LB prospect in a decade, dude would be unquestioned #1 player in the country this class. 2021 is overall WAY weaker than the 2020 class, Korey Foreman would be a guy sitting in the 13-16 range in the 2020 class. Stop comparing T2 film to Flowe film cause it’s incredibly stupid to compare T2 who wouldn’t have been a five star last class, and likely in the 60-70 range, to a guy who was the #1 LB last class
The only thing that's stupid here is how a UGHEY fan masquerading as a Cane keeps being permitted back onto this board.

And maybe if it was just Flowe, or if their film was even close to comparable, you might have a point. But it's not. Again, go compare his senior highlights to Brandon Smith's and tell me who pops. Go back another year and compare it to Gaoteote's senior year at Bishop Gorman and honestly tell me T2's film compares favorably. Again, not even close. Probably have to go back to Ben Davis to see comparable senior film from an ILB with a 5* ranking (and Ben Davis hasn't done **** at Baga, btw). ****, go and compare T2 to himself last year... again, I'll take his junior film over his senior film.

Use your eyes instead of routinely sucking off your hero Rusty Mansell and his fellow goober's rankings. It might help with your perception.

I'm a Maryland grad who grew up in soFla, and have been living in the DMV for a few years. While I won't claim Maryland is paradise, it is from a far **** hole in many parts and, in particular College Park, while not a very **** or fashionable area, it is a few minutes from DC and other colleges, including two HBCUs. It is also very close to middle-class inhabited by many affluent African-Americans, so this school has alot to offer to AA student-athletes.
Weather? Not as bad as NY, neighborhoring PA, southwestern VA (Blacksburg) and WV. I think folks sometimes need to look at this from a young AA perspective, not from someone living in the suburbs.

One more thing about Locksley, dude is apparently married to a Smoke Show. A buddy of mine used to coach one of the Locksley kids many years ago (little league) when Locks was an assistant under Ralph Friedgen. Ol boy used to ask the kid to stick around for extra practice so he can chat with his Mom afterwards....heard this from my buddy's neighbor too and thought whatever until one day I'm listening to Channing Crowder on local soFla radio riffing on some story at the time about an athlete having an affair with his coach's wife when he joked about he used to show up at Locksley household when hubby was coaching at UF so he can hang out with the Mrs...lol

Advertisement
I'm a Maryland grad who grew up in soFla, and have been living in the DMV for a few years. While I won't claim Maryland is paradise, it is from a far **** hole in many parts and, in particular College Park, while not a very **** or fashionable area, it is a few minutes from DC and other colleges, including two HBCUs. It is also very close to middle-class inhabited by many affluent African-Americans, so this school has alot to offer to AA student-athletes.
Just give CaneinOrlando a Chaps Pit Beef Sandwich and all will be forgiven....

One more thing about Locksley, dude is apparently married to a Smoke Show. A buddy of mine used to coach one of the Locksley kids many years ago (little league) when Locks was an assistant under Ralph Friedgen. Ol boy used to ask the kid to stick around for extra practice so he can chat with his Mom afterwards....heard this from my buddy's neighbor too and thought whatever until one day I'm listening to Channing Crowder on local soFla radio riffing on some story at the time about an athlete having an affair with his coach's wife when he joked about he used to show up at Locksley household when hubby was coaching at UF so he can hang out with the Mrs...lol
Thanks for the information (n)

• Sad
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
The state of Maryland is a shi*hole. Kid needs to have his head examined if he chooses College Park over Coral Gables
I lived in Maryland for years. I’m in Montgomery County within 10 minutes of DC right now as I type. Parts are very nice. College Park isn’t particularly nice but kids like the campus. It’s about what type of experience a kid wants for college. Some kids want to get away.

I was born and raised on the Beach and never wanted to stay home for school so I came up this way to DC. I even applied mostly to schools with no football teams because I didn’t want a conflict of allegiances. Lol. That said, if I was a football player, I would have stayed home as I grew up a diehard Cane from a Cane family but not every kid grows up a fan that way.

Really wish we could get away from declaring every city and state not Miami, FL a “****hole”. It’s a really ridiculous and inaccurate take. See it way too much on here. And I graduated from Miami in 04. It’s not the only desirable place to live. Wish people on here would stop that nonsense.

Advertisement
Really wish we could get away from declaring every city and state not Miami, FL a “****hole”. It’s a really ridiculous and inaccurate take. See it way too much on here. And I graduated from Miami in 04. It’s not the only desirable place to live. Wish people on here would stop that nonsense.
Exactly.Some of the finest women in the world in DC!

Thank you for the Delmarva welcome guide, but I’m a little disappointed not to see anything about crab houses, the Baltimore Aquarium or Fort McHenry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back