TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its always shocking to me to see high level SF recruits like this choose lower tier schools like Maryland over staying home and playing with friends and being around family. Obviously if they are going to a bigger program I get it but there always seems to be a handful every yr like the group that went out to Nebraska and its head scratching...usually they end up transferring anyways. Are kids really this stupid/confused these days...seems like this situation is slightly different with there being questions about his character and whether Miami truly wants him but if they do seems like a no brainer for the kid

Its always shocking to me to see high level SF recruits like this choose lower tier schools like Maryland over staying home and playing with friends and being around family. Obviously if they are going to a bigger program I get it but there always seems to be a handful every yr like the group that went out to Nebraska and its head scratching...usually they end up transferring anyways. Are kids really this stupid/confused these days...seems like this situation is slightly different with there being questions about his character and whether Miami truly wants him but if they do seems like a no brainer for the kid

Not going to comment on the T2 situation(He comin) or Nebraska guys(Never staying there) but some guys just want to leave and experience others things than just staying at home their whole lives, like no matter what Miami starts off at a disadvantage for some who had no connection growing up and want to get out. On the flip side thankfully there’s a lot more kids who grew up wants to be a Cane and put on in front of friends and family.

Not going to comment on the T2 situation(He comin) or Nebraska guys(Never staying there) but some guys just want to leave and experience others things than just staying at home their whole lives, like no matter what Miami starts off at a disadvantage for some who had no connection growing up and want to get out. On the flip side thankfully there’s a lot more kids who grew up wants to be a Cane and put on in front of friends and family.
I do understand that side of it. Actually wanting to get out and experience different things. Being born and raised in florida tho choosing Nebraska or Maryland over South Florida def wouldn't be a location selection id make but to each his own.

Advertisement
I do understand that side of it. Actually wanting to get out and experience different things. Being born and raised in florida tho choosing Nebraska or Maryland over South Florida def wouldn't be a location selection id make but to each his own.

I have never once criticized a kid for wanting to leave Florida for college.

I have absolutely pointed out the plantation mentality in many "southern college towns".

If the kid wants to go to Maryland, good for him.

Advertisement
The allure for something new is immense....they have very pretty women in Maryland and NOVA.

Absolutely. But also, Maryland is a good school in an exciting metropolitan area where any college kid could benefit from the culture and the museums and the history.

And there are pretty women around nearly every college campus.

Advertisement
Being on lockdown in a cold Maryland away from family in the Winter...sounds hellish to me.

Global warming.

Plus, they regularly plow the roads up in DMV and I've rarely heard of the airports closing. Some people don't mind being away from the fam for a few years.

Advertisement
Maryland? This kid must be a nut job lol
Aren't they getting talent now cause they hired that bama HC. I'm starting to doubt going head up with him for a guy that didn't like us all year. Let's see who wins this battle......these are the late battles we lose normally. I could understand everyone crystal balling to Maryland at this point. That's the safe bet with the way we usually close in January's

Aren't they getting talent now cause they hired that bama HC. I'm starting to doubt going head up with him for a guy that didn't like us all year. Let's see who wins this battle......these are the late battles we lose normally. I could understand everyone crystal balling to Maryland at this point. That's the safe bet with the way we usually close in January's
Locksely gots bags up is Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back