TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes, there is new info. Sometimes cribby uses a thing called sarcasm.
I'm not in here 24/7. And really just catch glimpses of the convos. Very hard for me to catch the sarcasm unless very blatant.

I had caught cribbys post where he said both sides have done crazy shiy in this recruitment, so I assumed he was being serious

Wherever he signs I can't wait to hear the story of his recruitment from coaches and his side once it's all set in stone. This has to be crazy behind the scenes.

Yes, there is new info. Sometimes cribby uses a thing called sarcasm.
Exactly.
I'm not in here 24/7. And really just catch glimpses of the convos. Very hard for me to catch the sarcasm unless very blatant.

I had caught cribbys post where he said both sides have done crazy shiy in this recruitment, so I assumed he was being serious
It’s been drama filled , that’s no secret. Even the staff has been hot and cold.

Advertisement
I have no answers for that. Hyppolite wanted to be here.
We just don’t like LBs with highly athletic traits. Brandon Jennings tape was awful and our fan base brainwashed themselves.
Our fan base and most of us even me sometimes try to convince ourselves we doing the right thing. Most of the time we talko ourselves into it....that's a homerism disease I think we all had and some still have.

Advertisement
Question: he was reportedly going to sign on ESD but not announce until AA game. Did that happen? Does a school have his NLI in hand? Also is he EE?

Advertisement
Question: he was reportedly going to sign on ESD but not announce until AA game. Did that happen? Does a school have his NLI in hand? Also is he EE?
he can enroll early. they say he hasn't signed. its like Zach Evans he basically just showed up to where he wanted and started classes

said he wants to break the internet. I don't think that happens if he picks Maryland. I'm thinking he's staying home

Advertisement
said he wants to break the internet. I don't think that happens if he picks Maryland. I'm thinking he's staying home
He could pick Jackson State.... He can go slum it with Deion. Those 4 star recruits Deion landed are going to be upset in less then a year. Those HBCU facilities for football are not very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back