TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sign the portal MLB from U$C and use whatever ships are left on a portal CB, DE and possibly OL...

Why do we want to take a risk on a kid every respectable program has completely backed off of?

Character is important!

No need to take a guy who hits females has been to 3+ schools and wasn't sent an LOI by anyone other than MFing Maryland SMH...

Kid will be in the portal by next year anyways...

Now rip me apart you woman beating apologists...

And if this post gets me kicked out of this thread, then this site is a joke...
You have proof of this or are you just flapping your dyck sucker?

Advertisement
Just sign the portal MLB from U$C and use whatever ships are left on a portal CB, DE and possibly OL...

Why do we want to take a risk on a kid every respectable program has completely backed off of?

Character is important!

No need to take a guy who hits females has been to 3+ schools and wasn't sent an LOI by anyone other than MFing Maryland SMH...

Kid will be in the portal by next year anyways...

Now rip me apart you woman beating apologists...

And if this post gets me kicked out of this thread, then this site is a joke...
Those "respectable" programs don't need to take this risk kid. They have 5 and 4 stars lining up at every position. We clearly don't as evidenced with our giant roster holes. There is still time to go after the USC MLB if T2 goes elsewhere.

Advertisement
You have proof of this or are you just flapping your dyck sucker?
All the proof you need is that not one single respectable program is after the #1 LB in the country dumbass...

I'm sure he has done way worse than what has been rumored for the big boys that take kids with issues all the time (even those that hit females like *******) if they have the talent to completely drop all communication with this kid...

Was only sent an LOI from Maryland and some of you want this kid...

Have some **** respect!

And we don't have the leaders in the locker room to keep a player like this in check or the authority figure type coaches to discipline him...

Just a bunch of beta coaches trying to be these kids friends...

Advertisement
Advertisement
All the proof you need is that not one single respectable program is after the #1 LB in the country dumbass...

I'm sure he has done way worse than what has been rumored for the big boys that take kids with issues all the time (even those that hit females like *******) if they have the talent to completely drop all communication with this kid...

Was only sent an LOI from Maryland and some of you want this kid...

Have some **** respect!

And we don't have the leaders in the locker room to keep a player like this in check or the authority figure type coaches to discipline him...

Just a bunch of beta coaches trying to be these kids friends...
Just as I thought, another mindless fruit pop *****ing about speculation.

Advertisement
Duasso’s pro-UM soooo there’s that
I sponsor Duasso's 7n7 teams - he is very pro-UM, but ultimately does whatever is best for the kids if there is not mutual interest, which he should. He goes above and beyond for these kids, and there families, because he truly cares about them. If T2 ends up at UM, you guys should know that he has a large part in facilitating (and re-facilitating) the communication lines.

Those "respectable" programs don't need to take this risk kid. They have 5 and 4 stars lining up at every position. We clearly don't as evidenced with our giant roster holes. There is still time to go after the USC MLB if T2 goes elsewhere.
We don't have the locker room or coaches to keep this guy in check...

Pass on the tough guy who likes to lay hands on females...

Don't need trash like that representing Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back