TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubba is kinda tricky. He can ball out tonight, run 4.5 at the combine, run 4.5 or high 4.4 at pro day, get drafted 2nd or 3rd rd. He’s explosive enough, he’ll get drafted. The others would be smart to get their stock up vs a Clemson team division with new faces everywhere.
Bolden not going anywhere. I think he's got a good head on his shoulders and knows better

I think Brevin, Jarrid Williams, and Harley are the only ones up in the air. Harley feeling himself a little too much

Advertisement
Manny's just such a glass-half-full positive guy about things that it would totally be like him to make a big celebration about those guys returning.
If you don’t think Harley helped us to get to 8-2, something wrong with you. McCloud going to DE is better than him being at LB. If he’s able to play, we don’t have to go in the portal for DE. That means we can grab extra kids next cycle.

Bolden not going anywhere. I think he's got a good head on his shoulders and knows better

I think Brevin, Jarrid Williams, and Harley are the only ones up in the air. Harley feeling himself a little too much
Nah, Harley just figures, he’s the highest he’ll get possibly with more talent coming in. Cam in the same boat. They’re leaving bc their stock is likely to go down bc of players in their positions coming in or getting better.

If you don’t think Harley helped us to get to 8-2, something wrong with you. McCloud going to DE is better than him being at LB. If he’s able to play, we don’t have to go in the portal for DE. That means we can grab extra kids next cycle.
McCloud going to DE means the staff (and himself) at least acknowledge that he sucks at LB,

it’s a start

I'd pay good money to watch Mike "No Neck" Harley at the combine. To see him run the drill with rapid fire passes coming from both sides would be a thing of beauty. I can just picture all of the other WRs happily dapping him up after he drops half of the passes.

Advertisement
McCloud going to DE means the staff (and himself) at least acknowledge that he sucks at LB,

it’s a start
And if he's our 5th/6th option at that position next year AND he doesn't zap a counter, which he won't, then it's no harm. With transfer DE (we hope), Cam Williams, Harvey, Chantz Williams, we'd have our main rotational guys.

More TAC, for sure. It'll be year three for Brooks, too. Maybe he can take a step like Gil did this year in year three???
Hopefully. I mean we have some talent at LB. I think we need a real LB coach for one. I don’t think they’re maximizing the talent. Flagg, Brooks, TAC, and the two coming in can be good for us. Especially if T2 comes in. We’ll have one of the better LB rooms.

Advertisement
And if he's our 5th/6th option at that position next year AND he doesn't zap a counter, which he won't, then it's no harm. With transfer DE (we hope), Cam Williams, Harvey, Chantz Williams, we'd have our main rotational guys.
I was in his shoes back in college playing baseball and had a 6th year... once I realized pro ball wasn’t a reality.. I was ready to move on and didn’t use it. I’m not sure what is motivating to stick around. It’s a **** grind

Even Patchan has a shot at the nfl so I can see it for him.

Harley's been doing that his whole career.

If he stayed focused and just worked hard, he could really put up stats in this offense. We saw that later in the year.

More TAC, for sure. It'll be year three for Brooks, too. Maybe he can take a step like Gil did this year in year three???

And since this is the T2 5.0 thread.....more T2, too :cool:
If we pull T2, we’re definitely closer to a natty than not. That would be a statement. Williams, Taylor, T2, Chase, and Kitchens on the field together is what the Lord made.

I was in his shoes back in college playing baseball and had a 6th year... once I realized pro ball wasn’t a reality.. I was ready to move on and didn’t use it. I’m not sure what is motivating to stick around. It’s a **** grind

I hope he’s getting his Masters. That should be his motivation. At DE, never know how that might pan out. He may allow us to RS Davis.

Advertisement

it’s a start
The pitiful thing is that it took them 5 fvckin years to see what we have seen since his soph year. There can't be another school in the country that tries to force square pegs in round holes like miami has the last 10+ years. Infuriating.

For when he commits

Advertisement

Free masters degree is worth it if you have no shot at the pros

The pitiful thing is that it took them 5 fvckin years to see what we have seen since his soph year. There can't be another school in the country that tries to force square pegs in round holes like miami has the last 10+ years. Infuriating.
Been saying this since he committed bro

Nah, Harley just figures, he’s the highest he’ll get possibly with more talent coming in. Cam in the same boat. They’re leaving bc their stock is likely to go down bc of players in their positions coming in or getting better.
For Cam yes, for Harley not necessarily. Harley will compete and let things fall as they may. Cam thinks because he's "waited his turn", he should be the #1 RB regardless if he's being outplayed or not. If Cam does come back I expect him to HIGHLY motivated because he knows Chaney is right there at 1B if not 1A going into the off-season....and Rooster isn't far behind at all either.

I know we are all down on McCloud, but you never know what will happen. Maybe McCloud is a revelation at DE and he ends up with a pro career.

Remember when Randy switched Sam Shields from WR to CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back