TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s because you got guys like Marsh on Twitter pounding the drum for Leigh. The reality is, Marsh is a nice kid that happens to have zero inside information about the program. He should stop with the Leigh nonsense because it’s going to be embarrassing when he just uses us as a hat on the table.
Get used to it. The very online contingent of the fan base thinks they actually had a hand in Garcia coming to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe it is on the deleted thread "Reunited"

Did not pay much attention but two things came to mind right away.

1- Jarrid reuniting with King to run it back (Houston boys)
2 - T2 reuniting with fellow bulls ( Norwestern boys)

Did not want to ask rather enjoy the process
From your letters to Gods eyes!!!

That’s because you got guys like Marsh on Twitter pounding the drum for Leigh. The reality is, Marsh is a nice kid that happens to have zero inside information about the program. He should stop with the Leigh nonsense because it’s going to be embarrassing when he just uses us as a hat on the table.
Hat in the table?? What makes any of you think we're even gonna get to be a hat on the **** table??

Advertisement
Marsh is a total douche. You can tell he is from a corny city or state. Kid is completely clueless when it comes to Miami football. Twitter is a weird place.

Advertisement
Should I post this on twitter?
t2.jpg

Marsh is a total douche. You can tell he is from a corny city or state. Kid is completely clueless when it comes to Miami football. Twitter is a weird place.
I think Marsh is a good dude with good intentions, and I hope his new radio show goes well for him. But he is definitely hyping up the fanbase with countless eyeball emojis and "you ain't ready"s and setting them up for disappointment.

Advertisement
Only real "surprises" would be Brevin and Jarrid Williams.

Beyond that it would be pleasantly smart choices for Harley, Bubba, and Harris.
Bubba is kinda tricky. He can ball out tonight, run 4.5 at the combine, run 4.5 or high 4.4 at pro day, get drafted 2nd or 3rd rd. He’s explosive enough, he’ll get drafted. The others would be smart to get their stock up vs a Clemson team division with new faces everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back