TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sometimes my answer is right in front of your eyes , you just missed it

Was busy with Christmas and following the bombing news in Nashville so I haven’t been on as much. If I read your post correctly from what I have seen you think Lewis might be a Cane but Lewis also could change his mind tomorrow and the. Day after and the day after haha

Advertisement
Just when I think all chances for this kid are gone and I read through the posts I missed.
ll cool j chrissy GIF by Lip Sync Battle

With King coming back now I think you definitely take a shot on this kid. Don’t need a portal QB and King is the leader that provides the proper locker room environment to give this kid good structure starting off.

Advertisement
With King coming back now I think you definitely take a shot on this kid. Don’t need a portal QB and King is the leader that provides the proper locker room environment to give this kid good structure starting off.
Is King definitely coming back? I didn’t see that... thanks

Lol no Flagg needs to be a backup

I understand where you're coming from but since he's getting pretty significant snaps as a TF, I expect him to enter next year as the starter (or primary back up to Jennings) based on the defensive staff's history of playing guys "they can count on." Let's see how Flagg develops though with a true offseason. I believe he was a summer enrollee so he's only been here ~6 months.

Advertisement
See Adrian Peterson carry Willie Williams on his back in the Army All American game, was not a good sign.

2.10 of the video

Advertisement
where’s 4.0 ,how can I bump it if it’s not there ?
Ok. I can merge them back. You are the start of these threads but if people start derailing, @IndayArtHauz and the rest of the Maudes are gonna have to start taking poRsters out with thread bans. I really don’t want to see that happen.

Ok. I can merge them back. You are the start of these threads but if people start derailing, @IndayArtHauz and the rest of the Maudes are gonna have to start taking poRsters out with thread bans. I really want to see that happen.
FIFY

Although I am looking forward to your a cappella performance.

@Cribby has been fun to read man. Crib 5.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back