TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already broken. It was a 100 page curse I think and Knighton & Williams both broke it. šŸ¤” am I wrong?

It was but Jeudy went to 199 I think and I pulled a Brock clĆ”sico ā€œMods, lock threadā€ move.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually knew some kids at FAMU who were on waiting lists at other schools but tuitions, books, and housing were paid for. Also received a monthly stipend depending on their degree program. One kid (from Cali), I remember talking to while we were freshman waiting for our university IDs, applied and got accepted to Cal but received little to know assistance but FAMU through the bank at him.

I know for myself the Navy offered me a full paid scholarship to attend FAMU, and there was no way I was turning that down. Lol Even though there were other Navy ROTCs in the state I could have ā€œwalked onā€ and competed for a national scholarship for.
I see you rattler!!!

Advertisement
i hope james tells manny they need this kid i donā€™t care wtf he has done and how much trolling because if heā€™s a cane heā€™s a cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Jake Garcia can step inn at the last minuet and get Lewis too commit two Miami, then šŸ‘ predict he may tern out to bee the greatest Miami QB ever when all is said and done.
Kamala Harris Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back