TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about this one....it's weird. Think we might get this
Breaking the internet is picking Miami
Lol don’t let this kid troll us , he is going to Maryland he had a Maryland decal sticker on his helmet during his state game , the same day as the early signing day

Advertisement
I love how the tables turned and Garcia is becoming an ambassador of our 2021 recruiting class, after ignoring Brinson and Brantley the whole year on Twitter about coming to Miami lol
He definitely could have helped earlier. I mean I don't blame him if he really didn't know if he was coming but otherwise that's just dumb not to commit and help recruit.

He definitely could have helped earlier. I mean I don't blame him if he really didn't know if he was coming but otherwise that's just dumb not to commit and help recruit.
Yea I truly think his mind was set on usc but once he move to Georgia, I think his perception of playing in the west coast changed.

Advertisement
EA7A348A-84D6-44AC-BB88-540AA3D158EE.jpeg

Advertisement
If it’s true about him being super but hurt about the way Miami handled his recruiting, this is the ultimate troll/payback opportunity. Throw out tweets tagging Miami players hyping up him coming to play with them and blah blah blah just to then add us last second to an updated top 2 and then take a steamy pile in our hat.

Advertisement
J Marshall said something similar right before he committed to Florida.
Agreed but each recruitment is different Marshall had some big boys after him. When T2 was down to UT (who he just de-commited from 2 weeks ago) and Maryland, something was off. Also, fans aren't exactly showing him a lot of love. Some still throw out U stuff but a majority are just calling him a troll....
Speaking of that , who was the biggest troll in recruiting history?? lol

Keef Bryant wins it for me.

Advertisement
Agreed but each recruitment is different Marshall had some big boys after him. When T2 was down to UT (who he just de-commited from 2 weeks ago) and Maryland, something was off. Also, fans aren't exactly showing him a lot of love. Some still throw out U stuff but a majority are just calling him a troll....

Keef Bryant wins it for me.
You are right, plus something did seem off when his “top 3” went to a “top 2” the day before he announced. Seemed like maybe the 3rd school (us?) wanted to remain anonymous for the time being.

Speaking of that , who was the biggest troll in recruiting history?? lol
This is a more complex question than you think. We had kids that were actual trolls and we had kids that we consider trolls but we really never had a shot at and just hyped ourselves into thinking we did.

for my money, it’s a non cane related winner. the kid that signed with fake offer from Cal that he gave to himself will never be topped. Had a ceremony and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back