TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Miami really wants a talented but troubled player like T2, it needs a hardass no-sunshine DC like Don Brown (who also happens to be an excellent LB coach with a track record of getting LBs into the NFL). A kid like T2 is not going to respect or listen to a coach that tries to be his best friend.

Advertisement
no on instagram on his most recent post if u got to 5:40 minutes he says miami and maryland are his top 2
M&M. Got it. Kid isn’t going to a school, headed straight to a superintendent position at a M&M’s factory. I’m reading between the lines here. ✍🏾

Advertisement
Don’t know what the kid did and I’m not going to speculate but just from following his recruitment he seems like a kid that can greatly benefit by being around Ed Reed for the next several years. Not to mention getting his ear occasionally bent by the likes of Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin.

Don’t know what the kid did and I’m not going to speculate but just from following his recruitment he seems like a kid that can greatly benefit by being around Ed Reed for the next several years. Not to mention getting his ear occasionally bent by the likes of Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin.
I agree I think manny needs to tap into our alumni’s Bc there are no better leaders of men than reed and Lewis
Manny needs to use his resources
The allumin giving back is what makes the u

This is a more complex question than you think. We had kids that were actual trolls and we had kids that we consider trolls but we really never had a shot at and just hyped ourselves into thinking we did.

for my money, it’s a non cane related winner. the kid that signed with fake offer from Cal that he gave to himself will never be topped. Had a ceremony and everything.

That guys awesome.

Advertisement
If Miami really wants a talented but troubled player like T2, it needs a hardass no-sunshine DC like Don Brown (who also happens to be an excellent LB coach with a track record of getting LBs into the NFL). A kid like T2 is not going to respect or listen to a coach that tries to be his best friend.
Cane's current crop of defenders couldn't handle a hard nosed style of coaching like Brown.. these players don't take criticism well, I've read the freshman are pretty easily coachable though.

Advertisement
These kids are the reason to have reed on staff
Take the kid in and ask Reed to mentor and watch out for him
If he doesn’t listen to reed then the kid is just hopeless and u cut him loose
Is he doing it via FaceTime because as mentioned, Reed does not work in the building. It’s a marketing ploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back