TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been one of the craziest recruitments I’ve seen. I always said nothing would surprise me. Even our staff and the relationship with the kid is weird. I stand by my comments from a few weeks ago “ I wouldn’t be shocked if he signed a Miami Loi or wiped his butt with a Miami loi”.

The staff has handled this like the hot girl you want but know she’s trouble and will end up keying your car and burning your clothes. But **** dat *** is phat.

I agree, the "signing" and the "wiping of the butt" with the UM LOI are each possible outcomes.

Broader than with just T2, I'm still bothered by how SoFla kids get mad at UM for doing things that don't bother them when 120 other Division I schools do the same things.

Advertisement
This has been one of the craziest recruitments I’ve seen. I always said nothing would surprise me. Even our staff and the relationship with the kid is weird. I stand by my comments from a few weeks ago “ I wouldn’t be shocked if he signed a Miami Loi or wiped his butt with a Miami loi”.

The staff has handled this like the hot girl you want but know she’s trouble and will end up keying your car and burning your clothes. But **** dat *** is phat.

lol in that event, you almost always take that plunge... You may regret it after but at some point you say f it and go for it.

I looked at it as the hot side piece that may tell your wife. This would give me great pause. My wife is latina, she can get real stabby... she is also crazy but I can buy new clothes and fix a car because you know... dat ***...

lol in that event, you almost always take that plunge... You may regret it after but at some point you say f it and go for it.

I looked at it as the hot side piece that may tell your wife. This would give me great pause. My wife is latina, she can get real stabby... she is also crazy but I can buy new clothes and fix a car because you know... dat ***...
stabby ****tt you sure she wouldn't stab you?

Advertisement
You might have something else to rejoice about before the portal. As I say patience .

Cribby, I know that the HS/JuCo kids can announce at any time, but the actual "signing of the LOI" cannot take place until February National Signing Day (unless a kid is enrolling in January), correct?

I saw a pic somewhere that legit said your last paragraph but I cannot find it anymore. **** it.

Advertisement
You might have something else to rejoice about before the portal. As I say patience .

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Strong take.
Nobody knows exactly what coaches are running from its all hearsay. If what he did was so bad trust me he would've been kicked out of school. Any incidents at Central? probably not take the kid it's not like we have much options. We didn't take Payton so what's the alternative. No offense to Tyler Johnson but I never seen him play or hear anyone talking about him in the conversation of best linebacker in south florida

Advertisement
Ya'll make this kid out to be Public Enemy #1...
Some of Rohan Marleys exploits in HS...and Nate's included...(Not striking a woman) make this kids nonsense pedestrian...Lol

It's a different time my friend.

You don't have to be choir boys but you can't do things that would result in a ton of public criticism. In the world of social media, which these kids bring on themselved, things that used to go unseen/unheard are no longer unseen/unheard.

Advertisement

Except no one turns down the hot chick unless he wants to save himself the hassle of being popular and save himself about 6 months worth of ***.

In the last 10yrs. What south Florida divas/recruiting nightmares ended up being worth the effort and matching their star ratings?

Except no one turns down the hot chick unless he wants to save himself the hassle of being popular and save himself about 6 months worth of ***.
It matters your age friend lol. In my 20’s I’d maybe bite, 30’s-40’s no chance. I like what i have and I’m not throwing my lifestyle away for crazy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back