TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree with the poster that this dude didn’t sign anywhere. He’s this years “Zachary Evans”. Just all over the place and will end up going to some lower level P5 school never to be heard from again. These kids just don’t see that God gave them a lottery ticket and all they need to do is not do anything crazy on there way to the corner store that sold it to them so they can cash out. Smh. Unbelievable

I agree with the poster that this dude didn’t sign anywhere. He’s this years “Zachary Evans”. Just all over the place and will end up going to some lower level P5 school never to be heard from again. These kids just don’t see that God gave them a lottery ticket and all they need to do is not do anything crazy on there way to the corner store that sold it to them so they can cash out. Smh. Unbelievable
While I kind of get what you're saying, Evans ended up 3rd on TCU in rushing this season and averaged 7.7 yards per carry. However he did it, he was able to get on the field as a true freshman and do well. If T2 has that type of production as a true frosh, it would be great.

Advertisement
hahaha USPS is really delayed these days.

kid really has nowhere to go. ***** crazy. Is his situation worse than Willie Williams or have times just changed?

Teams were tripping over themselves to get Willie but no one will touch this kid

No lie - USPS is a mess.....has been all year.

I ordered something from FL on Dec 3rd. Instead of coming to PA, it ended up in Los Angeles and hasn't has a scan in 12 days. Absolute clown show.

I would feel bad for the kid if he appeared as though he was trying to keep a low profile and help himself out. He's not, so i'm not.

Wow this guy ended up with 0 offers as a five star recruit

Yikes. The teams must have investigated and found out that the kid is completely off his rocker for no P5 to offer. You'd figure some desperate team would take a risk. I have never seen a 5 star player with that talent level get passed by every P5 in CFB.

Advertisement
No lie - USPS is a mess.....has been all year.

I ordered something from FL on Dec 3rd. Instead of coming to PA, it ended up in Los Angeles and hasn't has a scan in 12 days. Absolute clown show.

I would feel bad for the kid if he appeared as though he was trying to keep a low profile and help himself out. He's not, so i'm not.

yeah I ordered some AirPods on Black Friday and I just got them today.

I use a Cpap and I’m waiting on filters and it’s been a week and usps has no idea where they are and don’t even show they have been scanned into them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes. The teams must have investigated and found out that the kid is completely off his rocker for no P5 to offer. You'd figure some desperate team would take a risk. I have never seen a 5 star player with that talent level get passed by every P5 in CFB.
this. whatever he did must be really really bad, but **** keep talking **** bout UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back