TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can any of our insiders let us know we didn’t receive a LOI today from him? **** spoiling his surprise if he is not coming here.

Advertisement
More like a long bit lol.
I know you’ve touched on it before but just have to double check. Does he still have a commitable offer? I know he did at one point but I just can’t wrap my head around a 5* kid from SFL leaving the state for a place like Maryland lol Tenn at least makes a bit of sense with the bags but Maryland? There’s no way you can hold that much of a grudge that would lead you to take the next 3-4 years at Maryland over Miami lol right???

Maryland has huge bags from the Under Armor dude, who is a UMaryland alum. It's like a really crappy Oregon.
Interesting. Was not aware of this. Makes a bit more sense then I guess lol. I couldn’t believe they got Jarret last year but it’s all starting to make more sense lol

Advertisement
Maryland has huge bags from the Under Armor dude, who is a UMaryland alum. It's like a really crappy Oregon.

Lol UA is pretty much bankrupt it’s not them tossing any bags. Locksley is a **** of a recruiter and can promise the kid PT. MD has some boosters but like Miami they won’t be competing with the SEC schools when it comes to extra benefits.

Advertisement
Gotta think whatever it is he did, that **** is on video. Its not so much that schools are offended by what he did (whatever it is), its that they don't want another Joe Mixon situation or that DT from miss state.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1608204381399.jpg

I had to stir the pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back