Advertisement
Waiting...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-221809_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20201211-221809_Twitter.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 547
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright.... My bank account informed me that I have to make a little rule. It's 11:52pm est. The cut off time is 12. If you haven't commented on this thread before then...then you ain't make the cut lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins spoke with Lewis last night. Says he is speaking to 5 schools: Miami, Maryland, UF, Tennessee and Auburn.

Lewis is planning to release a top three on Monday. He will then send in paperwork to the school of his choice on Wednesday, but isn't planning to let the world know where he's headed for a few weeks.

“I’m going to sign on Wednesday, but I’m not going to announce who I’m going to sign with. I’m going to do that on Jan. 2nd on NBC for the All-America Bowl thing," Lewis said while also confirming that he plans to enroll early at the school of his choice.

Miami has been linked to Lewis throughout much of the recruiting process and he claims that he has communicated with multiple people in Coral Gables.

"They are just saying that they are trying to keep me home with [UM five-star safety commit James Williams] and stuff. They feel like I could come and make a big help," Lewis said. “All of them try to make the effort to text me."

Miami has been linked to Lewis throughout much of the recruiting process and he claims that he has communicated with multiple people in Coral Gables.

"They are just saying that they are trying to keep me home with [UM five-star safety commit James Williams] and stuff. They feel like I could come and make a big help," Lewis said. “All of them try to make the effort to text me."
What u think Hoya doesn’t sound like we make the top 3 to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back