TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Auburn will give Lewis whatever he wants. They are absolutely desperate right now. Have you ever seen Auburn ranked this low in recruiting? They are typically top15 or better.

Gus is gone after this year or next so the kid will transfer out and it would be an awful decision by him but they may offer to much to pass up.

4D93B4DA-0E4F-4948-9DCB-5E2E87537278.png

Advertisement
I honestly have no idea. Just off the face value of what he said to Ivins , describing why each school is in his final five, I'd say Auburn.

"When I went to Auburn it was fun. I had a lot of fun up there. I’m cool with [assistant/co-defensive coordinator Travis Williams]. That’s my favorite coach out of all of them. I got a good relationship with him and that means a lot," Lewis explained.
Kid is tricky to get a read on don’t really know how much JW influences him but hid dad does want him here I think. He’s all over the place though I don’t think he knows where he’s going yet

Auburn will give Lewis whatever he wants. They are absolutely desperate right now. Have you ever seen Auburn ranked this low in recruiting? They are typically top15 or better.

Gus is gone after this year or next so the kid will transfer out and it would be an awful decision by him but they may offer to much to pass up.

View attachment 137451
Nobody pays attention to where each SEC school is ranked in recruiting bc we aren't SEC fanboys like you

Advertisement

View attachment 137451
They’re losing today as well

@BeastMode you can say its dumb all you want, we can pull a whole rap sheet of you sucking off the SEC in every recruiting thread.

Sorry you get your feelings in a bundle when we lose recruits to the $EC. If you really are that worried about me to “pull a rap sheet” of stuff you are phucking loser haha. It’s not that serious

Advertisement
Sorry you get your feelings in a bundle when we lose recruits to the $EC. If you really are that worried about me to “pull a rap sheet” of stuff you are phucking loser haha. It’s not that serious
Feelings aint hurt, you're just dumb as f**k constantly repeating the same sh^t in a thread. One post will suffice, but the truth of the matter is you don't know sh^t.... you just like to act as if you do.

Feelings aint hurt, you're just dumb as f**k constantly repeating the same sh^t in a thread. One post will suffice, but the truth of the matter is you don't know sh^t.... you just like to act as if you do.

ive never claimed to know unless I actually know which some times I do.

I don’t know where Lewis will end up cause I don’t personally know him or anyone connected to him but me showing how ****** Auburn is and how ****** their recruiting is means I’m sucking off the $EC?

curb your enthusiasm ok GIF

ive never claimed to know unless I actually know which some times I do.

I don’t know where Lewis will end up cause I don’t personally know him or anyone connected to him but me showing how ****** Auburn is and how ****** their recruiting is means I’m sucking off the $EC?

curb your enthusiasm ok GIF
You speak about the SEC all the time, but okay my guy. You speaking on how "******" their recruiting is, but using it as justification as to why you think T2 goes to Auburn. Makes sense 😂.

Advertisement
Lol I’ve heard in recent days that Gus is getting canned after this weekend’s game. Apparently, Auburn 247 staff just confirmed he’s most likely getting canned tomorrow. No need to worry about T2 yet, T-Will probably will be fired tomorrow too

Lol I’ve heard in recent days that Gus is getting canned after this weekend’s game. Apparently, Auburn 247 staff just confirmed he’s most likely getting canned tomorrow. No need to worry about T2 yet, T-Will probably will be fired tomorrow too

Wow I think they should move in from Gus Bus but I didn’t think they would do it this year. They owe him $20 million in a buyout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back