TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I’ve heard in recent days that Gus is getting canned after this weekend’s game. Apparently, Auburn 247 staff just confirmed he’s most likely getting canned tomorrow. No need to worry about T2 yet, T-Will probably will be fired tomorrow too

I've seen the same as well. There's even one rumor of him taking the Vandy job. Now i'm not sure how realistic that is because it's a terrible job but he was offered that job before.

Advertisement
I think we would've had a real shot if he wasn't in his feelings. The vibe I'm getting off that interview is that he is still salty that we didn't put the effort in from the beginning so I'm guessing he's going to end up at Auburn. Might not be his final college destination but the first season will be there.

ive never claimed to know unless I actually know which some times I do.

I don’t know where Lewis will end up cause I don’t personally know him or anyone connected to him but me showing how ****** Auburn is and how ****** their recruiting is means I’m sucking off the $EC?

curb your enthusiasm ok GIF
That's how it is here if u say anything about any other team your an sec slurper

I will mail @Page305 a five dollar bill if Marshall flips to us. While I really don’t expect him to come, it would seem as though his offer precipitated the action if he were to.

Advertisement
im not even in confident in him seeing us as one of his top 3 schools
Agree, I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s just Tennessee, auburn and A&M on the table. Kid just doesn’t want to be here and I don’t think ever really did. Thats life, can’t get them all.

They’ll give him one more year to prove something to lower that buy out. But for him to keep his job next year he needs to win the west and go the sec championship game.

Watch they go 8-4.....with a Bama win and keep him lol

I know Nix is legacy, but Gus is literally letting this kid get him pushed out the door

Last edited:
Advertisement
Like he would go to Auburn where the coaching staff won't even be there to coach him

Advertisement
Maaaaan..... I'm seriously thinking about adding another $5 if Lewis signs with us. Don't know yet. That won't be as crazy if Marshall flips tho since Marshall already got his bag. Based on his comments, dude really don't give af about us lol
Here forrrrrrrrr itttttttttt

I’m going to go ahead and say that today’s performance should have us reconsidering our LB recruiting. Perhaps we should really go ahead and try to get high level recruits at this position.

I’m going to go ahead and say that today’s performance should have us reconsidering our LB recruiting. Perhaps we should really go ahead and try to get high level recruits at this position.
Are you on crack. What high level kid would play in this kind of scheme. Lewis isn't some disciplined linebacker. He freelances like ****. Lawd you guys are ****ing me off.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back