TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Guessing Haye may get dropped whether we sign Maason or not. Not sure who the 2nd drop would be. Maybe Andres signing late or Ishmael using his dad’s coaching gig to create an extra spot.
Stop with the stupid comments. Ishmael is not using his dad's nothing. Just make the dumb *** porsters go away for like a month.

Advertisement
Stop with the stupid comments. Ishmael is not using his dad's nothing. Just make the dumb *** porsters go away for like a month.
giphy-1.gif

@Cribby would be awfully lonely if that happened

I don’t think he is making this negative just that the kids of coaches I believe go to school for free.

Let me clarify that, we aren't talking to him as if we are going to take him. We are talking but not really recruiting him if that makes sense
Doesn't make a lot of cents. Eye thought CIS insiders said T2 had the green light if he wanted two commit.

Advertisement
every time he refers to us he just laughs i don’t think he really has us on his radar might be a troll job but if not i would welcome him with open arms

Attachments

• D66F97FD-749C-42D3-9E16-0EE34F3E5A23.png
    D66F97FD-749C-42D3-9E16-0EE34F3E5A23.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 366
**** it man really wanted T2 in orange and green. I hate seeing soflo kids elsewhere and always questioning what could have been. Hope staff realizes this kid is a special talent that you don't just pass up. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back