TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me Barber, T2, Garcia and Portal DB
jean claude van damme dance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guessing Haye may get dropped whether we sign Maason or not. Not sure who the 2nd drop would be. Maybe Andres signing late or Ishmael using his dad’s coaching gig to create an extra spot.

Guessing Haye may get dropped whether we sign Maason or not. Not sure who the 2nd drop would be. Maybe Andres signing late or Ishmael using his dad’s coaching gig to create an extra spot.
Can't see us dropping Haye unless they get Mason,may be why the kid recently mentioned he might not sign early as he may need to wait.But can't see us only taking 1 DT in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches or booster types?

We all know how it works. There are insiders talking about how Saban himself asked Marshall to delay his announcement and we have insiders talking about how the Palmetto coach was an intermediary for his friend on the Gaytor staff. Ultimately, the boosters pay the money, but they aren't just tossing out cash like beads at Mardi Gras. The boosters know who the coaches want and how much to offer. This is why head coaches ask recruits for "time", so that the boosters can boost.

Advertisement
Any scenario that has T2 in it I am all for. Everything else is just gravy. I would take the USC transfer kid as a backup plan if T2 doenst happen though and be just as happy.
Bruh we have 2 elite 5* players committed--been a minute since we had 2 5* players in the same class--we are already at the everything is just gravy portion of the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back