TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he stays home & balls out with his boys. A defensive class with Chase Smith, Leonard Taylor, Kam Kinchens, Jabari Ishmael, James Williams, DeShawn Troutman, & Terrence Lewis is as good as there is in the nation. Period.
How would you like Mason Smith as the cherry on top.
gingerbread house christmas GIF by StoryBots

Advertisement
T2 ain't gravy....that Savage is the entree....
There's two ways to interpret this. You're a respected member of the board and the way you said this makes me do one of these 👀

The other way to read it is as a discussion on the impact some of these dudes will have. I would say LT is more of the entree due to the impact a rare and elite DT like him can have on a defense, and you could say JW might be like that due to the importance of safetys in our defense. Are you saying you think T2 could be as or more impactful than those 2?

There's two ways to interpret this. You're a respected member of the board and the way you said this makes me do one of these 👀

The other way to read it is as a discussion on the impact some of these dudes will have. I would say LT is more of the entree due to the impact a rare and elite DT like him can have on a defense, and you could say JW might be like that due to the importance of safetys in our defense. Are you saying you think T2 could be as or more impactful than those 2?
Yup....considering the position

This type of commitment (T2s) would be extremely impactful in Dade...

A few weeks back I posted about blue chip ratio and 5 stars. If you look at the data, you can't be competitive for a playoff spot without the 50% blue chip ratio and you can't be competitive for a NC without at least six 5 stars. With LT and Williams, that's two. T2 makes three, giving Miami more than ND. Technically it would give Miami four 5 stars, tied with Texas A&M if you want to count Pope since he was a 5 star on at least one site.

I think Miami should offer the 5 star LB transfer out of USC and he would probably accept- that would make five. If Miami somehow landed M. Smith, that is 6. So that quickly, already at the minimum # for a championship going into 2021. If Phillips comes back, that's 7, more than enough to have a legit shot at the title.

But wait, there's more. I think after Texas hires Dan Mullen (yes, I'm willing this universe to make this to happen), UF's class will collapse and Jason Marshall comes back to the class. That's 8. That would put Miami at #5 (in total # of 5 stars) in the country. Even without Marshall, Miami would be tied with LSU with 7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back