TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this is playing out it looks like it’s either going to be a signing day surprise or maybe we’re just trying to figure out if the NCAA is going to increase scholarship limits this year.
My guess is if he wants Miami he is going to have to wait until February. It’s absurd that the NCAA has given no indication as to what will be with the 25 IC’s yet with NSD in 1.5 weeks, but they haven’t. A guy like Payton would likely have a bunch of options in Feb assuming the NCAA gives some relief on the 25.

Advertisement
My guess is if he wants Miami he is going to have to wait until February. It’s absurd that the NCAA has given no indication as to what will be with the 25 IC’s yet with NSD in 1.5 weeks, but they haven’t. A guy like Payton would likely have a bunch of options in Feb assuming the NCAA gives some relief on the 25.
This! It's ridiculous that they haven't made a decision by now. At the same time, it isn't surprising

This! It's ridiculous that they haven't made a decision by now. At the same time, it isn't surprising
They’re waiting to see if Bama,OSU ,Clemson or one of their other favorite sons needs it before they make a determination...If Ole Nicky calls his Buddy Mark and tells him he needs 4-5 more spots to sign more 5 stars you can bet your **** additional counters will be allowed..

t2’s recruitment has been so wierd and i wonder if he even has a official offer ik they have been communicating but it makes you wonder

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 8B271842-AF2F-4E1B-9996-F978EACC2FFC.png
    8B271842-AF2F-4E1B-9996-F978EACC2FFC.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 475
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he has any intention of signing with miami he has to see spots are almost

If he has any intention of signing with miami he has to see spots are almost gone.
At this point it looks like staff is taking final commitments based on who will decide now. My $ is on Garcia, T2, Barber, McBurrows and keep 1 open for the portal...preferably CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back